The key responsibility of the Agile/DevOps transformation manager is to engage with senior business and IT leaders and executives to drive the change agenda
and develop agile mindsets and behaviors...
The key responsibility of the Agile/DevOps transformation manager is to:
* Engage with senior business and IT leaders and executives to drive the change agenda
* Develop agile mindsets and behaviors
* Lead or be a senior team member on change programs.
* Deploy measurable change management interventions and wider transformational change initiatives, usually in an Agile context
* Advise, coach, manage and mentor more junior change managers often via matrix leadership to build the capability
* Operate, with support where needed across change management, communications
* Work closely and collaboratively with all department involved within the organizations to deliver a comprehensive service to the business using agreed methodology
* Equip the business with the skills to better manage and sustain change Accountabilities
* Team lead or individual contributor to managing key stakeholders.
* Demonstrated evidence of end to end change management experience:
* Good knowledge of leading and managing technology-led change and technology adoption
* Expertise in change management methods and their application
* Understanding of Agile and its impact on the management of change
* Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at different organisational levels
* Able to conduct detail change impact assessments and work with the business to drive action plans
* Able to produce business-facing deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change
* Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
* Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
* Confident and able to work in high-ambiguity work environment
* Excellent oral and written presentation skills
* Demonstrated evidence of all 4 Leadership Attributes
* Dutch native speaker and able to speak English fluently.
(COMPANY NAME) does not distinguish between origin, religion, colour, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. All decisions throughout the recruitment process are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
Severely disabled applicants and people with the same qualifications will be given preference.
Please note that only complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) received via our online application platform can be considered in our selection process.
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact Christel Schermers on email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenues of 13 billion euros. As the European market leader for cloud, cybersecurity and high-performance computing, the (COMPANY NAME) Group offers companies end-to-end solutions for orchestrated hybrid clouds, big data, business applications and digital workplaces with its Digital Transformation Factory. The company also offers services from its subsidiary Worldline, the European market leader for payment and transaction services. With innovative technologies and in-depth industry knowledge, (COMPANY NAME) accompanies the digital transformation of customers from all industries. The Group is the worldwide IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. (COMPANY NAME) operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, Unify and Worldline. (COMPANY NAME) is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange as one of the 40 leading French stock corporations (CAC40). Further information can be found at wxx.xxxx.xxt