Working at (COMPANY NAME):
(COMPANY NAME) is a leading emerging technologies company. At (COMPANY NAME), you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at (COMPANY NAME):
International Experiences & Global Impacts
(COMPANY NAME) is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. (COMPANY NAME) is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at (COMPANY NAME).
Accelerate Your Career
(COMPANY NAME) is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At (COMPANY NAME), you will be expected to create the future - not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at (COMPANY NAME).
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
(COMPANY NAME) lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed - competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world's leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at (COMPANY NAME) to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all - to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at (COMPANY NAME) ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an "owner of the company" mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a "do good" mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail - because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
(COMPANY NAME) is hiring a SoC Architect to work on AI product development:
Duties and responsibilities:
* Take the ownership of all architectural aspects of design and development of large SOCs, SOC blocks and sub-systems;
* Provide direction to the hardware team on Integration, Interconnect, Power Management, 3rd party IP integration, clocking and reset;
* Drive performance analysis and benchmarking;
* Lead the 3rd party IP selection;
* Perform architecture design exploration by analysing and profiling NN applications for AI/ML;
* Define data and control flow and programming models;
* Define boot sequences and power flow.
* Msc or PhD with several years of industrial experience in semiconductor SOC/multiprocessor design;
* Demonstrated extensive experience in architecting multiprocessor systems;
* Ability to translate high level architecture requirement into microarchitecture details and work closely with RTL and verification teams;
* Familiarity with AI/ML NN deployment;
* Proactive, problem solving, goal oriented, self-starter personality;
* Good communication skills.
* Synopsys DC