IT Business Partner PQMS
In this role, you have the opportunity for
IT strategic partnering and relationship management towards PQMS. You are the primary focal point for IT towards PQMS at the senior levels of the organization. In doing so, he/she provides direct support to the ITBP Quality & Regulatory across topics such as IT/Business strategy and capability road mapping and crafting outcomes.
Key areas of responsibility
Leads the development of a 3-5 year IT Strategy Roadmap and Strategic Plans (reviewed quarterly) for PQMS
* Collaborates with partners to prepare IT investments and Business Cases (via the @investor process.)
* Supports the consolidation, prioritization and alignment with Financial Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan (SPOR/AOP investment processes.) Orchestrates across PQMS.
* Runs effective channeling and prioritization of IT Demand to balance PQMS and IT objectives
* Monitors Portfolio risks, costs (RoFo), improvement opportunities, value delivered at PQMS
* Manages/Chairs the IT MDT PQMS to address pain-points and resolve issues impacting business/application performance towards PQMS
* Supports PQMS with optimal use of the current IT tools.
* Ensures alignment of provided IT solutions and services with business expectations (functionality and performance), proper usage of available IT services, and control the operational IT costs.
* Aligns with Market IT to ensure proper deployment (and adoption) of global initiatives in local sites (no conflict with local resourcing and business initiatives).
* Owns IT applications within the PQMS scope and takes responsibility for all aspects related to Application Lifecycle management.
* Orchestrates Proof of Concepts for new business ideas/models
* Deploys LEAN processes including formal analysis of voice of the customer as part of Daily Management Board, monitoring of all service levels impacting business
You are a part of the team reporting into ITBP Quality & Regulatory.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Typically has 7 + years of IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments.
* Validated experience with managing team(s) responsible for strategic planning, business development or client management and working with diverse and complicated business units.
* Masters degree recommended in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related field. May have equivalent work experience
Required knowledge and capabilities:
* Strong business insight, overall and in primary subject matters
* Strategic partnership
* IT (Technology) Domain knowledge
* Service portfolio management
* Business Transformation Management
* Project Management and Six Sigma experience / certification a plus
* Lean experience /certification a plus
* Mentoring skills
* Effective analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Soft skills / leadership competencies:
* Strong personal presence and awareness.
* Strong executive stakeholder management
* Empathy and a strong sense for cultural differences and how to bridge them
* High level of integrity
* Ability to prioritize work based upon changing demands; proven sense for operational priorities
* Ability to make decisions within uncertainty
* Work both independently and in remote project team setting
* Ability to work in a team environment and have a willingness to share knowledge
* Powerful Communications & Influencing
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 8xx-xxx-xxx3, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)