This is (COMPANY NAME)
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
(COMPANY NAME)'s commitment to creating the best possible customer experience is unparalleled in our industry, and our Operations team stands at the center of that. We are currently looking for a hands-on, Operations Specialist with a problem-solving mentality that wants to be part of the growth of our operations team in Amsterdam.
As an Operations Specialist you will work closely with various parts of the organization to ensure that we react timely and with the expected quality to incidents impacting our customers. You will also be instrumental for defining and providing input for further automating and taking our monitoring and incident response tools to the next level.
What you'll do
* Track internal performance and availability metrics. Make educated decisions and react to these alerts with the appropriate measures.
* Coordinate all relevant internal stakeholders to provide appropriate response to issues.
* Communicate internally and externally information around incidents.
* Drive the ongoing improvement of internal incident management processes and procedures in a fast-paced environment.
* Work with individuals and teams across the organization to ensure the best possible merchant experience.
* Serve as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant feedback, tracking the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
Who you are
* A strategic thinker with the aptitude to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
* Previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity. Comfortable producing quick results in a 24/7 environment.
* Inspired by the potential for innovation in the payments space, and passionate in his/her drive to push boundaries and create value.
* Ability to develop strong working relationships throughout the organization.
* College degree in a technical field.
* Fluent in English. Additional language(s) are highly valued.
* Ability to interface seamlessly with a global, multicultural team
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, (COMPANY NAME) serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you