Schedule Editor French - 5xxx2
Gracenote - Netherlands Amsterdam, North Holland
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a part of the Ingest function, you will be responsible for performing high-volume, complex manipulations on the entertainment information that forms the core of Gracenote's media database, with special focus channel ownership and content creation.
* Acquire and record correct information regarding programs and TV listings from a variety of channels and top content providers.
* Analyse TV program schedules, assess network, syndicated and local TV program information in databases.
* Investigate, confirm and document questionable program content by consulting program information providers and others.
* Consolidate data content and new program information in databases.
* Edit and maintain TV listings information.
* Maintain accurate database information and provide timely updating of listings information.
* Ensure the accuracy of editorial listings, authenticity of program information and timely delivery to in- house personnel.
* Analyze, develop and recommend solutions to content, communication and technical procedural and operational needs.
* Ensure timely delivery of accurate and reliable information.
* Analyze program information provided by sources, assess database information and map ID's correctly within the mapping interface.
* Other duties as assigned.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The Schedule Editor position performs metadata editing functions related to the ongoing development and creation of media databases and content, specifically in the audiovisual sphere.
* Must be proficient in French
* The ability to commence asap is highly desirable.
* Effective organizational, grammatical, analytical, spelling, writing and communication skills.
* We are looking for a quality focused individual with high level of attention to detail.
* Must be able to work accurately under deadline and willing to work outside regular business hours.
* Windows proficiency and/or experience using other computer software and databases with excellent keyboarding skills.
* Good knowledge of French television and VOD programming preferred.
* Excellent Keyboarding skills expected.
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
We're in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we're measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what's happening now and what's coming next for our clients. Today's data is tomorrow's marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We're bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what's next with us at (COMPANY NAME): wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm & wxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxx.
This role is with Gracenote, which is a part of a (COMPANY NAME) Company. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer,
making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any
other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Amsterdam,North Holland
Secondary Locations: , , ,