Within Bxxxxxx.xxm BV we aim to provide our guests with the widest choice of experiences at the best possible prices. Partner Services focuses on providing a relevant partner base with the best offerings to our guests. In order to do so we engage with existing and future partners to realize this goal.
To support this strategy, we have a dedicated team within our Partner Services department: Commercial Excellence. The Commercial Excellence Team is supporting our local offices (contact centers & local offices) and drive strategic change to be become an effective channel to engage with our partners. The main responsibility of this team is to drive the commercial success of Bxxxxxx.xxm BV by developing strategy of Account Management/Local offices, redesign our target operating model of our local offices (contact centers & local offices), set our local office organisation up for success and improve our commercial performance and supply management of our go to market channels.
This person will be responsible for running global programs within a new team at Booking: Supply Distribution Management. This team looks to optimize our revenue flows throughout the year by targeting specific time based demand on varying scales and by leveraging varying channels. This will involve building and leading end to end programs that can help identify, unlock, and coordinate our approach to get the most relevant supply for our customers. This optimization will be done through driving the right product (e.g. pricing and availability) via the right channel, at the right time.
This is done through applying program management and efficient, relevant, action oriented and innovative tailor-made recommendations to our local operations and global stakeholders which results in tangible commercial improvements. You will work largely within our department as well as with people of diverse functional backgrounds (e.g. LPS, Partner Marketing, FP&A, BU Accommodation, BU other, HR, etc).
* Manage cross functional programs consisting of multiple functional work-streams.
* Co-develop strategic initiatives to improve performance in the contact centres and local offices.
* Drive large scale operating model change projects to improve channel performance (e.g. projects related to roles, target setting, organization structure, tooling, productivity, reporting).
* Identify commercial and operational improvements by collecting information, generating insights and recommendations.
* Ensure cross channel aligned approach to drive go-to-market projects to improve Partner performance.
* Increase ROI based performance of local offices (contact centers & local offices).
* Explore and drive commercial initiatives coming from Product, Region and own Analyses to increase partner engagement and experience.
* Coordinate with relevant global & regional teams to ensure adequate implementation, communication, training & tracking of successful Commercial Excellence projects.
* Minimum 5 years of Program management - coordination and ownership of programs, following them through from start to finish.
* Professional experience working within revenue management (ideally within airlines).
* Experience with experimental set-up is preferred (minimum knowledge of statistics required)
* Strong commercial focus and prioritization skills
* Translate business needs into business opportunities which can be executed in small steps, and prioritize them according to business value and impact.
* Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative.
* Highly organised, pragmatic and results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle.
* Able to work well independently and within a team;
* Building relationships and stakeholder management across different departments
* Clearly outline & present plan and future goals.
* Strong leadership and communication skills.
* Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals.
* Fluent English speaker