Position at (COMPANY NAME)
As an Analytical Engagement Lead you will be a part of the Data Insights team within the Supply Chain organization. The role is a vital player in the SC organization providing analysis, reporting and insights for supply chain topics on a global level.
You provide analytical support to Supply chain stakeholders and help them to identify, clarify and prioritize analytical needs. You translate business challenges into analytical questions and choose the appropriate data-based approach to implement them. This includes data extraction, report generation, ad hoc analysis, advanced analytics and most importantly insight generation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a passion for data, have an excellent business understanding and be able to translate metrics into actionable insights and recommendations.
You select the right data to answer a business question, and are able to use a large analytical toolset to extract meaningful information from the data sources. You have excellent communication skills and are able to interact with various stakeholders across the organization.
You are perceived as an analytical expert and Supply Chain partner by your internal stakeholders.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at (COMPANY NAME).
In this role you will:
* Understand the business strategy of your Supply Chain stakeholders and identify areas where analytics can bring added value to the organization
* Assess with the stakeholders the business impact of their requests and translate the business problem into an analytical project.
* Find the right analytical solution for requests from business stakeholders. This includes data extraction, report creation, ad-hoc analyses, advanced analytics and insight creation
* Train the users in using your dashboards and other analytical tools and provide ongoing support.
* Create Tableau reports for recurrent use
* Conduct advances analytical projects using R or Python
* Extract data from various sources using SQL
* Execute Ad hoc analyses leading to actionable business insights
* Provide ongoing support for existing tools.
* On top of analytical projects, you are also contributing to process automation and optimisation projects.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
* You have at least a first professional experience as data analyst within a business environment of at least 2 years
* You are experienced in interacting with business stakeholders and translating complex analytics into simple, actionable business insights and recommendations.
* You know how to translate a business challenge into an analytical question and are able to structure it into adequate project phases
* You are able to dig into large and complex data structures, define relevant features and extract meaningful patterns through data exploration
* You have an expert level expertise in Tableau dashboard development
* You are experienced in either R or Python
* You have SQL skills for data extraction, manipulation and feature extraction
* You have advanced analytical skills allowing you to extract insights from combining and analyzing multiple large, complex data sources
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
* Knowledge of Machine Learning methods
* Experience in the Supply Chain space
* Master in a technical area, with focus on Analytics, Mathematics, Databases
(COMPANY NAME) is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability."
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 5xx-xxx- xxx6 for assistance