Quality Norm & CoNQ Program Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Establish, promote, implement and drive a company-wide program to ensure products meet Philips Quality Norm and overall Cost-of-Non-Quality meets targets in close collaboration with Clusters and Businesses. Moreover, the QN & CONQ PM establishes dashboards to supervise overall progress and ensures availability of data to help businesses identify required improvements.
You are responsible for
* Establish a comprehensive and coordinated program for Quality Norm implementation & CONQ productivity improvements.
* Implement and provide oversight of programs at Cluster/Business level as a result of the overall program.
* Ensure that programs are adequately executed and help getting it to the right level of standard.
* Define and manage a program of activities to provide adequate data allow businesses to identify areas for improvement.
* Provide means (dashboards) for periodic overview and review overview on the status of activities, both on Cluster/business and Group level.
* Consolidate results of Cluster/Business activities for review and reporting.
* Frequently interact with functional peers and senior management.
You are a part of
The Product Quality Engineering group, a small group of specialists motivated to improve the quality and reliability of Philips products. Post Qualified Experience (PQE) partners with ongoing change initiatives (e.g. I2M) and actively stimulates changes in their respective area of expertise. Currently, the team consists of Head of Product Quality Engineering/Design Quality, Head of Product Quality Software, Head of Reliability, Head of Manufacturing Quality and a Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* BS or MS in relevant field including Quality Management, Manufacturing, or another related MBA.
* Proven experience in a medical device or regulated industry.
* Solid understanding of Design, Production and Process Controls, and Supplier Quality activities.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Quality Engineering (e.g., CQE body of knowledge).
* DMAIC, 8D, PRIDE and other problem solving and analytical skills.
* Excellent writing & communication skills, as well as interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management.
* Working knowledge of appropriate global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards, such as 21 CFR Parts 803, 806, and 820, ISO1xxx5, ISO1xxx1, European Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC), Canadian Medical Devices Regulation (SOR/98-282), Japanese MHLW Ordinance 169, and ISO 9001.
* Strong leadership skills; identifies gaps and takes action to address and resolve them.
* Prior experience with large and complex quality continuous improvement programs and projects, with demonstrated success and impact on quality KPI's.
* Data-driven decision-making and the ability to move teams through vague and complex situations to develop clearly defined programs.
* Demonstrated ability to influence change and challenge status quo with respect to opportunities for improvement.
* Thrives as a Program Manager in a challenging and multidisciplinary environment and is motivated to manage and resolve competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
In return, we offer you
You will join an innovative and meaningful environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)