As Digital Guidance Manager at Studio A ((COMPANY NAME) digital in-house full service team), you deliver tailored digital guidance documentation and training in order to increase the quality of Studio A's digital concept and content creation. You manage the prioritisation of new digital guidance topics and updates and are accountable to deliver according to the prioritisation backlog. You collaborate with multiple departments that deliver guidance to consolidate the digital guidance ecosystem across the end-to-end creative process and help formulate powerful creative processes and tools.
What are your key areas of responsibility:
* You own the guidance backlog by intaking requests for new topics, by delivering ongoing analysis of existing guidance and by consolidating the list of needed updates. You prioritise the backlog according to (COMPANY NAME) digital business focus and Studio A training requirements
* You ensure each digital guidance topic is thoroughly documented and has the optimal amount of information in a consolidated approach for individual guidance users (briefer, planner, creator, activator) by collaborating with the topic owners (stakeholders). You support the Global Process Manager and Global Guidance Manager in defining and updating Studio A specific digital guidance and processes
* You aim for outstanding quality of digital guidance content, ensuring that it enables and promotes digital first ideas, it raises the standard of digital creative content, and it demonstrates best practices and success examples
* You drive the digital guidance implementation in close collaboration with the dedicated creative team, to ensure on time and in full delivery of each guidance topic according to the backlog prioritisation.
* You support the Global Digital Guidance Manager in building the change management plan and training approach for the expansion of Studio A globally within regional hubs (NAM, China, LAM, etc)
* You deliver inspiring training documentation and sessions for Studio A team and its collaborators and ensure all digital departments and connected stakeholders are onboarded and refreshed with the latest guidance information
* You deliver quarterly update presentations to stakeholders, reporting on guidance and processes KPIs and making recommendations according to (COMPANY NAME) and Studio A business strategy.
You interact with:
* Studio A extended team and collaborators
* #DIGITAL organisation
* Global Brand and BU organizations
* Market teams
* Digital analytics teams
* External agencies and vendors
* An excellent communicator, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
* A natural motivator with influencing skills and positive attitude
* You have experience working with global brands in developing and implementing effective digital creative direction with documented team KPIs achievement.
* You have experience in working in collaborative multi-functional teams
* You have experience in working with teams developing digital creative solutions
* You have excellent project and time management skills
* You have very good knowledge of digital strategy and business management and ideally already extensive knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) digital strategy
* You have very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
* You are speaking and writing English fluently
At (COMPANY NAME) we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete's mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture - the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
* CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at (COMPANY NAME) confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
* COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
* Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Digital Guidance Manager
Brand: (COMPANY NAME)
Contract Type: Full time
Date: Nov 20