(COMPANY NAME) is the leading visual collaboration platform helping cross-functional product teams to bring some of the world's most innovative products on the planet to market, faster. Today we have over 3 million users globally and paying teams inside companies like Netflix, Twitter, Salesforce, Airbnb, PwC, Deloitte and many more. We've grown rapidly-and organically-and are looking for our first Website Marketing Manager to own and optimize the freshly redesigned Mxxx.xxm website.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Acquisition and turn the Mxxx.xxm website into a high-performing acquisition machine, iteratively testing and optimizing conversion on all pages of our site from our digital acquisition channels. You will also serve as the website's product manager, working cross-functionally with marketing and executive stakeholders to ensure a best-in-class web experience for our prospects and customers.
What you'll do
* Design data and research-driven hypotheses and A/B tests to increase conversion of website traffic to new relevant teams
* Oversee the project management lifecycle for all website experiments, from ideation through development, to documenting and educating stakeholders on results and changes
* Own the project management and prioritization of of our testing backlog, creating a transparent and consistent experimentation methodology and process
* Act as the resident expert of visitor behaviors and conversion patterns, proactively surface insights to the team
* Develop a set of dashboards and metrics to report on funnel performance and conversion rates
* Work cross-functionally with product marketing and design teams to ensure consistent messaging and branding across the site
* Identify opportunities and work with the content team to build new pages and sections to the site, including Resources
* Support growth for both self-serve and enterprise plans through effective cross-team collaboration and alignment.
* Analytical, with a deep understanding of effective experimentation frameworks and the ability to derive actionable meaning from A/B test results
* Experienced in A/B testing, with proven results impacting key business outcomes through experimentation
* Familiar with A/B testing tools and Google Analytics (Looker a plus)
* Highly crossfuntional, can get buy-in on your ideas and rally a team around them, while collecting inputs from other stakeholders
* Comfortable with a fast-paced and scrappy start-up environment… with a globally distributed team!.
Perk & Benefits
* Stock option program
* Medical Insurance coverage
* Travel allowance for commute
* Lunch, snacks & drinks provided
* Team outings and collaboration
* Flexible time off
* Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central