We are looking for a Global Paid Social Specialist to join the (COMPANY NAME) Team! As a Paid Social Specialist you will be part of Group Growth Team which is responsible for acquiring new members across 9 countries plus more to come. You'll play a crucial role in shaping a global business and influence our rapid growth. You will be the person behind the thinking and the execution of our Paid Social campaigns across the globe. Google Analytics & Facebook Business Manager will be your daily tools
***The Global Paid Social Specialist can sit in our Copenhagen or Amsterdam office***
* Executing global and local campaigns in Facebook Business Manager
* Contribute and execute the channel roadmap, budget allocation, target KPIs and monitoring mechanisms for all Paid Social Channels
* Optimize, automate and frequently perform multivariate testing of bidding strategies, ad objectives, creative formats, landing pages, target audiences, etc to improve CPA at scale
* Use Facebook and Google Analytics metrics to expand, evolve, and optimize campaigns
* Work closely with local teams at the country and regional level to ensure strategic and tactical alignment.
* Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal and qualitative data into tests and campaign revisions.
* Stay current with paid social, trends, best practices, bid management systems, tools and industry research.
* Develop and report back weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI's to Group Growth and local teams
* Proactively upskill the team to ensure the team operates with industry best practices, develop state-of-the-art paid social advertising techniques and share learnings across different markets
* Effectively align with internal stakeholders (e.g. management, brand marketing, data and analytics teams, etc) on business objectives and directions
* Unlimited Holiday
* Flexible work hours
* Everyday lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
* Hardware of your choice
* Remote Work Policy
* Monthly (COMPANY NAME)
* Free Gym
* Free Coaching
* 1-2 years experience in Paid Social
* Advanced Excel/Data base capabilities and strong proficiency with Powerpoint
* Solid experience in the Facebook Business Manager and other Paid Social channels like Pinterest, Snapchat, Linkedin
* In-depth knowledge with paid social platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc
* Proven track record of planning and executing complex paid social programs (experience with / in global OTAs / eCommerce companies / clients will be a plus)
* A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required.
* Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment with roles and responsibilities that can be fluid
* Ability to work with global teams
* Enjoys working with data, gathering insights and executing next steps accordingly