Bxxxxxx.xxm BV (the company behind Bxxxxxx.xxm™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing accommodation markets.
Bxxxxxx.xxm invests in digital technology that helps take the friction out of travel. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 198 offices worldwide, our 17,000 employees work hard to help make more than one million travel dreams come true every single day. As we continue to scale at incredible speed and embark on our next chapter, we are actively looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Payments Experience team within our Payments Business Unit.
Payments are an ever-changing, complex, competitive and extremely exciting industry. More than ever before, in order to accomplish Bxxxxxx.xxm's mission ("making it easier for everyone to experience the world"), we need to offer a frictionless payment experience. In that context, the Payments department is in charge of creating delightful payment experiences for bookers and merchants alike, and help internal clients (Accommodations, Transportation, Attractions, …) grow their businesses.
* Manage all aspects of product marketing for a Payments product, including: GTM strategy, new product launch, portfolio marketing strategy and execution, positioning, messaging, pricing, competitive research, internal communications and field enablement.
* Develop impactful global product marketing strategies that easily translate to enable regional channel marketing teams.
* Conducts market research and develop go-to-market strategies for products
* Formulates value propositions for partners to introduce existing/new products
* Responsible to create the right tools and content per channel
* Actively monitors commercial performance per segment / channel / geography
* Prepares, implements and leads (commercial) projects within own commercial scope
* Drives and leads the commercialization of products
* A proven track record of 5+ years in product marketing role with a proven track record in taking end-to- end responsibility of marketing scalable products, from idea generation to execution.
* Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders.
* Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
* Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals.
* Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast, and applying your learnings.
* Advantage: Experience and knowledge of the Payments industry. Proven experience in taking Payments products to market.
* Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
* Fluent English speaker required, additional languages a strong plus