* General Purpose
As an Assistant Manager Dynamic Communications at (COMPANY NAME) you are responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of personalized email marketing campaigns! This role works across both brands of Reebok and (COMPANY NAME) and ensures the ownership of end-to-end delivery of email newsletter campaigns. This is role is at the coal face of email delivery and it's your job to get these campaigns out on time. More importantly that they are delivered in the most awesome way possible that is in line with (COMPANY NAME) and reebok brand standards. Our email newsletters are one of the main touchpoints with our customers, which then makes you a very important part of the team.
* Key Responsibilities
Scope: Owning day-to-day, hands-on execution of personalized email marketing campaigns Process Definition & Documentation
* Support the Campaign manager in the total end to end process of email/campaign creation
* Provide input and assistance with the creation of newsletter campaigns for the (COMPANY NAME) and reebok brands which specifically includes:
* Coordinating with creative team on preparing email newsletters
* Working with local markets on providing feedback
* Prepping the campaigns online and working with external agency on ensuring everything has been checked and is ready to be sent
* Analyze and report on campaign performance
* improvement opportunities and contribute to finding respective solutions to improved email communication.
* Participate in process reviews involving all relevant stakeholders to collect appropriate feedback and define/enrich a backlog of improvements.
* Define change requests for new functionalities in sufficient detail for qualification and solution selection Document their implementation.
* Contribute to standard best practices and control methods.
* Key Relationships:
* Wider Digital Activation Teams
* DBC Personalization team
* Digital Creative Services
* Operations & Services Team
* Local Markets/Countries
* Global IT
* External vendors
* Education & Experience
* Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 2+ years of experience in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment
* Basic knowledge in respective domain (e.g. Payments, Consumer Engagement etc.)
* Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving multiple teams in different geographies
* Experience in product management and/or working using agile/SCRUM methodologies
* Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
* Good communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
* Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
* Project management and project monitoring experience is a plus
* Knowledge of process optimization methodologies (LEAN, 6Sigma, etc…) is a plus
* Fluent English both verbally and written
At (COMPANY NAME) we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete's mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture - the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
* CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at (COMPANY NAME) confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
* COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
* Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Assistant Manager Dynamic Communications
Brand: (COMPANY NAME)
Contract Type: Full time
Date: Jan 13
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2021|