Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an entrepreneurial data-driven decision maker to join our growing Western Europe eCommerce organization within the (COMPANY NAME) Group.
Working within the Consumer Experience Digital Visual Merchandising team, they'll be supporting the execution of our digital visual merchandising strategy, ensuring we're adapting both our site & product presentation to the needs of our consumer base and in line with our wider business objectives.
The candidate should have a strong commercial sensibility, and a desire to get hands on in both product presentation and consumer experience. You will have a direct impact on what a consumer sees and experiences on axxxxx.xxm
Our goal is to evolve the Site & Consumer Experience so that when a consumer leaves our touch point, we not only meeting their expectations, but we are exceeding them - this role is key for delivering on this goal.
* Support the execution of the digital visual merchandising strategy in your area on axxxxx.xxm and Reebok .com.
* Support the Execution of the digital visual merchandising strategy and adapt output to meet the needs of our local consumer and business.
* Drive sell-thru through ongoing improvements to our configurable toolset, with a focus on onsite search, sorting rules, product placement, evergreen content, page content, third party vendors and site configuration.
* Work with analytics on ongoing improvements to be tracked and validated on an ongoing basis.
* Input into global team's insight to drive template/functional changes that are needed to support and drive our (COMPANY NAME) & Reebok site merchandise experience
* Work closely with Marketing Activation, CRM, Buying, Site Ops and SEO/SEM to ensure wider cross-channel campaigns are translating into tangible, logical site experiences
* Buying / Category Managers
* Product Content & Data
* Marketing Activation
* Consumer Engagement /CRM
* Global UX Org
* Site Operations
* Consumer Experience team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Data driven mindset. If you do not have a passion for data, this role is not for you.
* Strong affinity towards eCommerce
* AB/MVT testing experience
* Strong communication skills - you should be able to adapt your message to your audience, be it developers or executives
* Fluent English (+ ideally one other European language)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
* At least 1-2+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce.
* BA / BS in Merchandising, Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field (Master's / Graduate qualification a plus).
At (COMPANY NAME) we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental strength in their game. We foster the athlete's mindset through a set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people and that are at the core of our unique company culture - the 3Cs: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
* CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at (COMPANY NAME) confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
* COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
* Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
(COMPANY NAME) celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Assistant Manager Digital Visual Merchandising
Brand: (COMPANY NAME)
Contract Type: Full time
Date: Apr 8
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|