Job Description :
Global Reserve Customer Marketing & Omni Channel Development Manager
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Ciroc, Tanqueray and Don Julio. Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
In Jan 2021 we set about creating a new Reserve Strategy that will unlock the next chapter of growth for these amazing brands. We have reiterated our Reserve ambition to be the #1 luxury spirits player in the world but putting clear distance between (COMPANY NAME) and our competitors.
Our new Reserve market stage and brand building model must be fit for purpose and complimentary to the business units, increasing focus to reduce complexity, unlock new opportunities for scale specifically by adopting an omni channel approach for Reserve brands. This critical role will develop clear roadmap for the shifts needed to a more Omni Channel approach with a specific focus on Ecommerce.
Purpose of the role:
Lead and create the supporting propositions and tools for Reserve brands to win through an Omni channel approach with a specific focus on Ecomm. Work with global brand, gifting and Culture leads and integrate these shifts into our everyday and delivering key enablers of our Reserve Strategy.
There are 4 key areas of responsibility in this role:
* Lead Omnichannel Evolution for Reserve Brands
* Digital & Ecommerce
* Shopper Experiences
* Reserve Brands POS Management
This is a truly global role with significant brands and market complexities. North America will continue to be our #1 market globally, followed by China (incl. SJF), Europe, Global Travel and Top 10 RoW markets. However, there are quite some different solutions required in our various markets. Our focus markets, we need to ensure that resources and capability are fully embedded, that Reserve is being consistently executed with excellence, and brands are being scaled into the top-end of the Premium Outlets. This market complexity requires solid building blocks and leadership credentials through Customer Marketing, and development of how we build through an omnichannel approach.
Functional & Leadership capabilities:
This role reports directly into the Global Reserve Commercial & Customer Marketing Director and needs to lead purposefully a transformative agenda with the following skills:
* Lead the creative development of integrated programmes designed to drive effective and efficient conversion at the point or purchase
* Ensure programmes are developed through the lens of the priority channels (grocery, convenience, ecommerce, B2B, on trade etc…) and there is consistency in the deployment of key brand assets to build and access memory structures.
* Lead the briefing and management of agencies to ensure all tools are delivered on time in full in line with market and MBP requirements.
* Ensure robust M&E is in place, to develop comprehensive understanding of behaviour change and corresponding drivers of financial performance
* Build brilliant partnerships within market CMO Directors and Global Brand leads to ensure their needs are being fully met and programmes can be easily tailored to meet specific needs
Win through Execution
* Sets and pursues direction without guidance and takes a wide view of their accountabilities
* High energy and ambition to achieve successful outcomes and high standards
* Balances analysis and execution and adjusts thinking in the face of new information
* Actively spots opportunities or issues and identifies which are urgent and important
* Generates a range of workable solutions, decides what should be done and takes action
Shape the Future
* Sees the big picture and possibility from multiple angles and through a creative lens
* Frames issues in a way that creates clarity and incorporates others' best thinking
* Accurately digests large amounts of information and breaks down complex problems thoroughly
* Challenges themselves and others to take on new or unfamiliar tasks and ways of working
Inspire through Purpose
* Finds broader meaning in their work and aspires to make a significant difference
* Reads their environment and understands how culture and context influences people's perspectives
* Is actively aware of the impact they have on others and tunes in to the needs of individuals around them
* Communicates in a compelling, persuasive and impactful way
* Draws on a variety of influencing styles to engage different audiences
Invest in Talent
* Displays confidence in their ability to meet challenges and succeed
* Maintains belief and optimism and bounces back quickly from setbacks or failures
* Demonstrates a realistic and thoughtful awareness of their own capabilities
* Considerable experience within Marketing / Customer Marketing / eCommerce / Shopper at a senior level in FMCG or Luxury environment in preferably Global or multi-market roles
* Data Analysis: deep understanding of market through research, scan data, cost efficiency analysis and activity effectiveness analysis, etc.
* Cultural sensitivity with broad experience in managing platforms and brands
* Managing through teams, specifically non-direct and cross-functional teams
* Comfortable within fast paced, ambiguous, entrepreneurial, and matrixed organization
* Possesses a strong creative mind and ability to get strong creative ideas, leading edge executional solutions together with our agency partners.
* Demonstrated brilliant execution to high standards
* Deep personal accountability for great performance
* Strong commercial and numerical acumen with attention to detail
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to (COMPANY NAME)'s purpose of "celebrating life every day everywhere". This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for (COMPANY NAME) to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don't let anything stop you from applying.
#Character Is Everything
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x7:00
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|