We are currently looking for a Project Manager - Campaigns to help us maximise the performance of our destinations and territories, there are different campaigns and promotions run, and this is where you come in.
You are part of Destination Management in the Revenue organisation. As Project Manager Campaigns (m/f/d), you coordinate these campaigns/promos with the themes/deal selection and execution to ensure we have the best possible supply represented in these campaigns/promos for our members on the right moment. The goal is to increase revenue. You are the bridge between Marketing and the Revenue organisation on campaigns and promotions. You liaise with Destination Managers, Contracting department, Operations teams and Marketing to get this done. You analyse the success to ensure impact on trade with the supply/promo/campaigns combination.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading members-only online travel deal company, offering inspiring travel experiences and hand-picked offers to over 75 million users worldwide across our family of brands.
Operating in 21 countries across Europe and Asia, (COMPANY NAME) Group continues to grow and establish itself as a world-class business, dedicated to giving our members the best range and value in luxury travel deals at low prices.
Founded in 2011, and following a number of acquisitions, we've doubled in size over the last 3 years and have a social-media following the size of a small country. We're a diverse and inclusive bunch of individuals from different backgrounds and with varied interests, but the one thing we all have in common is that we're good people (even if we do say so ourselves!)
What you will be doing
* Project managing and coordinating of campaigns/promos with the themes/deal selection/execution, ensuring we have the best possible supply represented in these campaigns/promos to increase revenue. In cooperation with Destination Management, Contracting, Marketing and Operations.
* Propose, plan, develop and set-up deal criteria, supply themes and promotions/campaigns combined in a calendar
* Liaison and bridge and spokesperson between Marketing and Revenue (CRO) organisation and as CRO representative ensure there is a balanced campaign calendar
* Analysing success of the campaigns/promo on theme/deal selection and its impact on trade
* Recognising trends and opportunities and approaching them proactively. In close cooperation with the relevant team leaders, you implement these in order to optimize our portfolio and thus our revenue
* Collaborating closely with Destination Management who manage and maximise performance of their deals in their destination (deal selection) and their destination itself (theme selection). In close consultation with the Destination Managers, you ensure that our campaigns are equipped with the best possible product range. Continuous collaboration with the Regional Destination Managers who are end responsible.
* Collaborating closely with Marketing who expose in the best way our great supply to our members; Marketing manage and own the channels to our members, from email to paid marketing channels.
* Collaborating closely with Contracting Department who get the best from their (hotel) partners;
* Collaborating closely with our Operations department who bring our trips alive.
And you have…
* Working experience in a similar role (including MKT/Ecommerce campaign/promotion/ merchandising experience)
* Excellent project and stakeholders management skills are key
* Excellent commercial and communication skills;
* As a spider in the web, your fantastic organisation and communication skills ensure that we make stuff happen and meet our deadlines;
* Excellent analytical skills; we love data, we use it to understand the why and action on it;
* Ability to work independent and keep track of own performance and KPI's;
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, international business under high pressure;
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google equivalent, mainly Excel; usage of reporting tools like Tableau;
* Boundless energy and commitment to your work and an entrepreneurial 'can do' approach to business;
* Customer centric approach with a heart of travel, we sell memories, one of our key values is that we take care of every trip;
* Being open-minded, open for change, self reflective and ready to be challenged;
* Fluent in English (mandatory).
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at (COMPANY NAME) and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||27 Nov 2021|
|Industry:||Tourism / Hotel management|