(COMPANY NAME), Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and build. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At (COMPANY NAME), it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for a Stores Marketing specialist to drive Seasonal storytelling, Experiences and O2O led initiatives for Inline stores. Collaborating closely with EHQ x-functional and key city CDM stores marketing teams
This role requires develop, direct and coordinate the Stores Marketing seasonal storytelling, experiences and O2O journeys that will drive Membership through Inline stores, with specific focus on our Rise/Live store concepts in our key cities. The role also requires creating instore and O2O led support to elevate the store services and (COMPANY NAME)'s sustainability initiatives.
* A proven track record of being a strong team player
* Worked independently and proactively while receiving a moderate level of guidance and direction
* Promptly built the knowledge of the company and processes
* Been able to clearly communicate the project needs in x-functional meetings
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
If this is you, you'll be working with the EMEA Consumer Direct Stores Marketing Inline team, driving the creation of seasonal and long-term member-focused experiences and activations for our stores. You will drive alignment x-functionally of the KPIs and communicate these at key milestones
You will ensure all initiatives has a strong O2O journey, are fully integrated, and are clearly focused on servicing, exciting, and retaining our members
You will create programs to elevate the store-led member services and (COMPANY NAME)'s sustainability initiatives
You will also drive specific member-led pilots, define a set of clear KPIs and confirm proof of concept results
Your daily work will involve (and not limited to) initiation in organizing and participating in meetings with x-functional teams, vendors, and creative partners to ensure smooth communication flow, timely adoption of the seasonal strategies, and creative directions, that would result in seasonal briefing and timely execution of the initiatives
You are also expected to be
Confident with working in vast large x-functional teams while clearly articulating the Inline needs:
* Accountable for contribution to project team or subteam
* Controlling and reporting on costs related to own work
* Able to make decisions within guidelines and policies
* Proactive in identifying and solving a range of problems in straightforward situations
* Knowledgeable about the key business drivers; using this knowledge in my own work
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will join the EMEA Consumer Direct Store Marketing Inline team that is responsible to own the marketing initiatives for our Rise and Live store concepts. You will report to EMEA CDM Stores Marketing Inline Director.
You will also work closely with the EMEA x-functional marketing teams, DSM teams, store concept, and CDM City teams
WHAT YOU BRING TO (COMPANY NAME):
* Directly relevant work experience is a must (preferably Marketing or Brand experience in direct-to-consumer companies). Our ideal candidate has been a (COMPANY NAME) Store Athlete in the past or has Retail experience in other industry
* A strong team player attitude
* The ability to work independently and pro-actively is a must
* Strong and proven communication skills
* Passion for sport and (COMPANY NAME)
* Ability to work in a diverse, multicultural, and high-paced environment
|Posted on:||06 Aug 2022|