* Category Manager Belgique
Would you like to work for the leading inspirational travel platform and help to further build out our success? We can offer you an amazing experience and heaps of opportunities to learn and develop.
-Become part of our team
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that every day presents an opportunity to contribute to our continuous pursuit of delighting our travellers with enticing holiday offers and shaping the future of travel. We constantly search for and seize opportunities by taking initiative and looking outward for innovative ways to improve. In our dynamic yet focussed organization we challenge our people to learn and develop every day. Having an open and transparent atmosphere, collaboration is key. Here, we learn from each other and value trust over hierarchy. Our success is based on diverse teams of inspirational people who are not afraid of challenges. We hire these talented pioneers from all over and value the international environment this creates. It's not just a job, it's an experience you will love to wake up to every day.
As Category Manager Belgique you are responsible for having the right offers live in your travel categorie(s) on the fx.xxxxxxxxxx.xe domain by analysing and forecasting traveller demand. It is your challenge to create a consistent high performing category in terms of conversion, retention and revenue. With your analytical skills you make sure that the offers in your categories represent the needs of our key segments and are optimized in terms of price-setting, content and allotment. Your creative side ensures the continuous creation of fresh and inspiring travel offers that are ahead of the market and trends. Being a natural communicator across different departments you influence our sales, editing and marketing teams to get what you need to further your categories. Your main focus lies on the continuous improvement of the travel categories you are responsible for. You report directly to the Site Manager Belgique.
* Management of one or more categories on the Belgique (COMPANY NAME) domain;
* Ensuring the right mix of offers in your category that fulfil the demand of our key segments;
* Analysing and forecasting traveller demand based on internal and external data;
* Optimizing your offers in terms of allotment, visual content and price-setting;
* Identifying trends by traveler and market analysis to ensure freshness:
* Translating and communicating the category content into the right marketing campaigns;
* Building and continuously improving your categorie(s) based on analysis and regular improvement cycles;
* Understanding the drivers of offer performance and optimizing these;
* Developing and realising monthly and quarterly forecasts of demand in cooperation with the Site Manager;
* Liaising with key stakeholders; and
* Contributing to the further growth of (COMPANY NAME).
-Who you are
* You are smart (master or bachelor degree);
* You have local market knowledge;
* You are customer-focused and commercially driven;
* You have > 1 years experience in a commercial environment;
* You have a creative and innovative mindset (in- and out-of-the-box);
* You are an analytical thinker;
* You are capable of working in- and across teams as well as on your own;
* You are a proactive go-getter that is stress-resistant;
* You work in an organised, accurate and structured manner;
* You are a multi-tasker and able to prioritize;
* You are proficient at interpretation of numerical data;
* You are challenged by the idea to help the further growth of (COMPANY NAME); and
* You are fluent in English and master a native level French.
* Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day;
* You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry;
* Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture;
* 'Birdie' Bootcamp in the famous Vondelpark;
* Vibrant and international office with a view on the historic canals of Amsterdam;
* Healthy lunch, daily fresh smoothies and our very own barista for delicious coffee;
* Employee discount on (COMPANY NAME) offers;
* Friday social company drinks;
* A MacBook Pro (lease-lend).
-Up for it?
So, are you ready to join our team? Convince us with your application and we'll invite you for coffee soon. For questions regarding your application you can ask Marit, 0xx-xxxxxx2