-RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a CUSTOMER TRADE MARKETING MANAGER to join the Sales team in our Hygiene/Home Business Unit based in Hoofddorp, NL.
RB is the world's leading consumer health, hygiene and home company, and ranks in the top 10 on the London Stock Exchange. As one of biggest success stories of the FTSE, we have tripled our revenue and quadrupled our market cap since 2000. RB Hygiene & Home Business Unit, based in Schiphol, is at the core of the company's strategy with multiple billion-dollar power brands like Finish, Vanish, Airwick, and Calgon.
Customer and Trade Marketing Manager RB Hygiene & Home
The Benelux Customer and Trade Marketing team is responsible for leading category management initiatives in the broad sense of the word; driven by data, consumer trends and market insights you make sure the consumer sees, recognises and purchases our products in store and online. You land product innovations via perfect promo execution, (in-store) communication and customer shelving. Basically, you are the bridge between Marketing, Sales, retailers and our shoppers. What makes this role unique?
You will own and drive the 4P strategy for RB brands with a true opportunity to create and drive change.
You need to identify opportunities and risks, to deliver the optimum plans against these, and to drive the business toward rapid and decisive action plans to win
Being known for making positive changes to Category performance, through innovation led thinking with a clear roadmap & timelines to achieve 4P excellence.
You will have high levels of involvement across RB commercial teams and with the Benelux Senior Management Team
You have a passion for 'hunting' with a strong desire to make things happen
Your key strengths are negotiating, influencing and selling skills, all this with respect and integrity Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
* Develop and execute effective 4P strategy by customer/channel mix to maximise profitability
* Build 4Ps gap analysis and work with Sales and Marketing to develop/agree clear, specific plans for corrective actions
* Create short and long-term category strategies based on a thorough understanding of market conditions and consumer habits/trends
* Champion product innovation by seamless market entry. Includes developing a compelling trade story, supportive materials and tracking/analysing 4Ps whenever implemented
* White coat acting; contributing to the customer and category growth, based on analysing and defining the right assortment, shelf presence and promo strategy
Professional Skills and Competencies:
* 2-3 years of sales / marketing / data or retail management background, with strong category management experience within FMCG.
* Demonstrable commercial acumen and a good understanding of customer management processes
* Ability to analyse large volumes of quantitative as well as qualitative information, interpret & construct straightforward plans
* Confident of communicating and influencing at all levels of the organisation
* Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (e.g. Nielsen Nitro/Answers).
* Advanced usage of Excel, PowerPoint and basic Spaceman.
* Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills in at least Dutch and English.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Are you a #gamechanger and always hungry for more? Then we're looking for you, apply today