Location: 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands
-Are you ready for a new challenge?
As a Field Marketing Manager you play a critical role in achieving the Demand Generation goals for the Benelux region. Daily expectations will be centred around close collaborations with the Sales and Global Marketing teams to plan, create and execute the regional marketing strategy to support business growth and meet pipeline demands. Working together with the corporate and local marketing teams, you carry the brand voice through messaging and out-of-the-box initiatives - often, figuring out how to localise, adapt and execute corporate campaigns to fit the Benelux culture. Besides managing and supporting corporate events and activities in the Benelux region, such as User Group and Partner events, you will empower other departments like the regional Sales team to accelerate deals and establish new opportunities.
* ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Tech-Unicorns in the world
* ...offer our customers the Intelligent Business Cloud which is the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing, and transforming all IT-supported business processes
* ...are pioneers and market leader in the area of Process Mining
* ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
* ...are creative, have the desire to consistently enhance projects and bring new ideas to the table
* ...bring strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills
* ...would like to work in an agile, flexible and fast-paced environment
* ...have experience in Marketing Automation (Pardot) and you are proficient in using Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and MS Office/ Google. Adobe InDesign and Illustrator would be a plus
* ...should have minimum 1 year professional experience or relevant internship experiences