At Bxxxxxx.xxm, The Content Agency is constantly looking for ways to innovate our stakeholder experience and the quality of the service we deliver. Our Content Operations Team handles a series of tasks like Translation, Localization, Geo data, Content writing, Content Moderation etc. thus empowering Bxxxxxx.xxm provides world class experience to our Customers. Delivering impact through operational excellence is one of our top priorities in Agency leadership and broader Bxxxxxx.xxm organization.
The Operational Excellence team will drive organizational performance and process improvements to create an efficient supply chain for Bxxxxxx.xxm Content Agency. Through these changes we deliver concrete results: higher stakeholder satisfaction, better tooling user experience and improved efficiency.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior professional to lead and manage our Operational excellence team for the Content Agency Operations business. Our ideal candidate is an articulate, analytical and energetic professional with an entrepreneurial mindset, who is creative and diligent while being passionate about continuously improving our processes to better serve Operations stakeholders by creating an efficient delivery value chain.
The Operational Excellence Lead will understand the needs from the business as well as Operations, prioritize and translate into both longer term plans and quick actions. Translation of operational challenges in product inputs to solve frictions on scale will be required. The Operational Excellence Lead has the ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders and is passionate about solving problems creatively: starting small, failing fast and apply learnings for next steps.
* Support creating the Operational Excellence Strategy. Create and own the Operational Excellence Roadmap along with the Agency Operations Leadership team
* Create a culture of Process Innovation and Process Optimization across Operations by promoting the principles of Business Process Management, Lean and Six Sigma
* Lead and manage a small team of Operational Excellence Specialists, with the end goal to assure company compliance in the various business processes, reduce inefficiencies and increase automation in operations, while ensuring best-in-class stakeholder satisfaction
* The OpEx Lead will develop, inspire and coach team members, by showing a positive can-do attitude, role modelling the principle of taking ownership and challenging the status quo.
* Proactively starts and lead initiatives to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness of various Service tracks, with a focus on automation and scalability
* Independently leads projects with global operational impact (cross-function and geography) from scoping to execution, data analysis and recommendation
* Communication of the projects insights and recommendations internally and externally
* Understand business needs and drives change accordingly, taking ownership of removing any impediments that slow down progress and innovation, even outside the team scope. Strongly collaborate with other functions / units to find viable solutions
* Design new workflows and define technical requirements for new systems, features or integrations
* Accountable for optimized operational processes, process documentation and Operational Tooling Maintenance ownership
* Be the voice of Operations Specialists in platforms with Solutions and Product Teams to make informed Tooling decision and configurations
* Manage full quarterly cycles of priority and target definition, setting, tracking and review
* Build relationships with broader Operational Excellence Community across Bxxxxx.xxm
* Demonstrated track record (5+ years) of defining and executing process improvement initiatives leading them from start to finish
* You are an expert in Business Process Management proven through the design and re-design of target operating models and/or processes
* You are an expert in Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt or Master Black Belt)
* Creative thinking that drives innovation
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain a network, flexible and a positive attitude
* Very strong communication and influencing skills, effectively communicate in front of small audiences and ability to influence in 1:1
* Analytical with the ability to identify opportunities
* Advanced user of G-Suite required
* Experience with SQL / MySQL preferred
* Experience with BI tools such as Tableau and or Google Analytics
* Excellent presentation skills