- Execution of all sorts of trials provided by product and process development.
- To write instructions and trial reports and communicate them internally.
- Take care of a safe environment
- Responsible for handling different pilot plant equipment
- MBO or HBO Food & Process or similar study and/or Operator C with a food background
- At least 2 years of experience in food processing
- You speak Dutch and English
- Experience with food Safety and Quality is a benefit
- You have an open style of communication and are eager to learn
Do you want to be the first to make an actual product right of the design table? Within Danone Nutricia Research in Utrecht we are looking for an Assistant Process Technologist who gets excited about helping our Product Technologists in making high quality products.
About the Job
In this job, you will work in our Pilot Plant which is located in our Research and Innovation center in Utrecht. In this Pilot Plant you are responsible for making the actual product (pilot phase) together with the Product technologist. With your knowledge of the machinery and the food process you are a vital member of our Pilot Plant team in the Technology Development Department. Together with your colleagues from the Shelf Life department who also work in the laboratory, you strive for continues improvement of the products you fabricate.
What do we offer?
We offer a 40 hour workweek and 6-months contract on external basis, with a possibility of extension.
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. With offices in Zoetermeer, Utrecht, Schiphol, manufacturing plants in Cuijk and Zoetermeer, as well as a world-class R&D center in Utrecht, we offer a wide range of opportunities in the Netherlands but also internationally