TESARO is an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company dedicated to improving the lives of patients with cancer. Our team of passionate associates develops and commercialize safer and more effective oncology supportive care agents and oncology and immune-oncology therapeutics. We take our responsibility to patients seriously.
Reporting to the Netherlands Country Lead, the Regional BusinessManager will develop and drive local access to and sales of TESARO products in the Netherlands.
· Ensure all activities and plans are executed in alignment with TESARO's high ethics and compliance standards and all applicable local legal requirements and regulations.
· Drive sales of TESARO brands by effectively communicating the value and the appropriate use of our portfolio of therapeutic products.
· Promote and detail the value of TESARO products to target groups, communicating the key messages to all applicable customers, Including but not limited to, local retail customers, hospital physicians, pharmacists, local payors and any other relevant stakeholders with an impact in the prescribing of TESARO medications or the access of TESARO brands to patients.
· Manage and develop all relevant accounts/customers in the territory, targeting customers in line with company strategy and individual customer needs.
· Manage local contracts, negotiating and executing as appropriate in line with company strategy and with guidelines.
· Develop and execute business plans and forecasts for the territory in collaboration with TESARO colleagues.
· Build and maintain productive, professional relationships with customers and stakeholders to ensure the promotion of both TESARO therapies and company image.
· Work collaboratively with all functions to ensure successful launch and/or ongoing promotion of TESARO products.
· Effectively use a Customer Relationship Model (CRM) system for communication and documentation purposes and to strategically analyse the market and prioritise necessary action.
· Provide clear and timely feedback to the manager and other colleagues regarding outcomes of discussions and ongoing market developments.
· Accurately plan and spend a budget for events, meetings and other appropriate costs in the territory utilising available resources to delivery activities that drive return on investment and high impact.
Abilities Needed for Success
· Strong adherence to TESARO's core values.
· Flexibility and ability to adapt and thrive in changing conditions.
· Able to prioritize, keeping focus and developing actions plans to deliver results in showing persistence and following up on key activities.
· Able to quickly identify and act on arising opportunities that drive positive outcomes
· Where necessary able to work outside of core role to deliver best results to the organisation
· Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to build strong and lasting working relations both internally and externally.
· Successful track record of identifying and influencing decision makers in a territory.
· Ability to deal with complex environment and to manage multiple activities and prioritize effectively.
· Able to drive results based on internal and external collaboration in ambiguous and challenging situations
· Results-orientated with a sense of urgency and customer focus, resilient when overcoming obstacles.
· Able to effectively communicate relevant information to the manager and colleagues, seeking input and feedback where appropriate.
Minimum Qualifications & EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum of 4 years as an Oncology sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry, including 2+ years as a successful hospital specialist in oncology
· Successful expertise in working autonomously to develop a Dutch sales area and exceed sales targets.
· Proven promotional skills that can be used for TESARO's innovative solid tumours product portfolio
· High level of expertise in using modern information technology, including competence in using a CRM effectively.
· Proven experience of working in a compliant manner and always acting in accordance with relevant regulations and applicable laws.
· Driver's licence and the ability and desire to work and travel as appropriate in a field-based, customer-facing role.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in written communications
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
· Experience with product launches in the hospital specialty care market from within oncology.
· Successful experience in initiating Oncology stakeholder management, customer relationships, market access and sales from scratch
· Understanding of all key stakeholders (clinical and payor) and the local healthcare system (including access and routes to market) for the assigned territory and products.
· University degree preferably in life sciences (Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry, etc.).
· Good understanding of the science of oncology products.
· Experience with successfully executing commercial contracts or successfully negotiating formulary acceptance of newly launched products.
· Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster relationships and effectively represent TESARO to relevant external stakeholders