Church's is a luxury shoemaker of rich innovation and traditional excellence, anchored in an exceptional heritage of English craftsmanship. Established in Northampton in 1873, the brand's expertise quickly earned recognition from its modest beginnings - from a small workshop in Northampton to global expansion. Its patronage was bestowed by HM Queen Elizabeth II in 1965. In 1999, the luxury house was acquired by (COMPANY NAME) Group, a paradigm of artisanal excellence in its own right and the ideal ally to help the shoemaker take its brand to the next chapter. Reinventing the English roots and championing timeless craftsmanship and traditions: Church's long-established innovation and authenticity remains paramount with unique designs across shoes and accessories for men and for women.
To be the "ambassador" who conveys the Brand's philosophy and values. As such, to be responsible for maximising the sales performance by fostering the relationship with the customer and developing their Brand loyalty, providing a unique experience in our store and guiding the client into our world.
* Welcome and serve the customer, providing an excellent in-store experience at all times.
* Demonstrate brand and product knowledge, based upon the training programme provided, as well as keeping up to date with the luxury environment and competitors.
* Proactively deliver the Brand's selling ceremony, maximising sales opportunities in order to achieve store sales target and KPIs.
* Maintain and develop client relationships through an individual approach, leveraging Customer Relationship Management and digital tools.
* Deal effectively with customer queries and after sales care, liaising with the line manager when necessary.
* Maintain the sales floor and visual display to a high standard in line with Brand guidelines.
* Follow the Company operational guidelines, policies and stock procedures.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Passion for building long-lasting relationships with clients and peers
Problem solving, curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion
Experience in a luxury or premium retail environment
Being able to work in team, as well as alone
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Passion and knowledge of the shoemaking industry and affinity with the Brand
Fluent spoken English expected