This is (COMPANY NAME)
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don't do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. "Not possible" is not in our vocabulary - "freedom" is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you're ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Information Security Risk & Compliance Specialist
We are looking for someone with governance & compliance experience and technical depth, someone to own and advance the whole compliance program to strengthen the entire Security program in a modern tech-driven business. In this role, you will help ensure that our various compliance programs are appropriate and where possible facilitate a self-service approach. We want to focus on how security engineering can help shape compliance and governance and how automation can help reduce unnecessary compliance efforts.
A team player, that can communicate current and future compliance requirements and their impact to the business. One of the main goals will be to measure, promote and communicate how appropriate risk and compliance efforts benefit the business. Keeping in mind that "you cannot improve what you don't measure" will help you succeed in this role.
What you'll do
* Design an overarching overview of the company security posture status
* Help sharpening our risk assessment approach and maintaining it up to date with the current threat landscape
* Deep dive into various compliance programs (PCI DSS, PCI 3DS, PCI P2PE, EBA guidelines, SOC, GDPR, etc.)
* Communicate with external stakeholders (clients, regulators, etc.) how we comply with those compliance programs
* Communicate and enforce proper technical solutions to comply with the applicable requirements
Who you are
* You are interested in moving compliance beyond the checklist
* You exercise good judgment around the balance of compliance and business needs
* You can establish trust with stakeholders and partners
* You can communicate with clarity
* Can connect the dots under pressure and is open to feedback
Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, (COMPANY NAME) serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you