- Design and implement Android system services;
- Make your work progress from design to product;
- Grow to be an expert on key components in our Android secure Platform;
- Be part of a self-contained Android/Linux OS development team, all disciplines included, in an agile and scrum way of working;
- Participate in and contribute to discussions on component architecture and integration;
- Communicate and co-work with our teams addressing the driver level and Web-facing parts of the Security and Safety Things ecosystem;
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- A strong desire to learn the in-depths of Android full-stack development;
- You are characterized as an open-minded person with the ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams;
- Your working style is collaborative, autonomous, curious and structured;
- Good Java and C++ knowledge;
- Android App development and having Android system level & Linux kernel experience is a big pre;
- Proven record in object oriented programming in Java;
- Next to programming languages, the office native language is English, so you need to master that both in written and spoken words.
You will get:
We want you here for the long haul, so your career goals are important to us. At Security and Safety Grow and work with the best people. Work an exciting job in a fully funded start-up. Have a positive societal impact. Have fun at work!
- A full-time contract of 40 hours a week;
- A 1 year contract with a view to a permanent contract;
- A suitable salary, depending on your work experience and education;
- Working days from Monday to Friday;
- Pleasant working atmosphere and pleasant colleagues;
- The location is easily accessible by car or public transport;
More about us:
We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the (COMPANY NAME)-group. The Security and Safety Things Operating systems department, is a Centre of Excellence and is part of the IoT start-up which is fully funded by (COMPANY NAME).
If you love solving big, complex problems that challenge your brain and build your skills, if you want to be part of a community and not just another start-up, if you care about doing the right thing - to solve the problems at hand, but also for society. If you are curious, honest, tenacious, you belong here!
Please apply online with your resume and a motivation letter.
Videos To Watch