***COME ALONG TO ONE OF OUR OPEN RECRUITMENT DAYS EVERY WEDNESDAY FROM 3PM to 6PM***
Who we are…
A collection of private members' clubs for like-minded individuals, with currently 23 locations internationally and growing, including Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, and New York. Amsterdam is our newest opening in the historic Bungehuis.
We are connecting with the creative community in Amsterdam to bring all forms of artists together in a home-away-from-home, with a unique setting to work, connect, eat, drink & nap. Also offering a private cinema, fully serviced gym, sauna & steam as well as exclusive member event programming.
We are extending our team and looking for new recruits to join our family that embody our ethos.
We have opportunities across various departments, including Membership, Events, Food & Beverage, Hotel Operations, Heath & Well-being.
As well as those candidates with previous experience in hospitality, we encourage like-minded creatives, artists, musicians, designers, and entrepreneurs to apply to join us.
The Role ...
We are currently looking for a Bar Manager to be in charge of all our different bars throughout the building, including Cecconi's, the Club and Rooftop Bar.
You will mainly be busy with ...
* Manage all bars in the house.
* Manage and train the bar team.
* Manage the day-to-day bar operations including staff management and quality assurance.
* Manage all aspects of costs and budgets to ensure profitability.
* Offer support and mentoring in evolving customer and member service and problem resolution.
* Updating the drinks menu tailored to the local market demands.
* Working closely together with the Assistant General Manager.
* Ensuring compliance with HACCP regulations throughout all operations.
* Administering stock control, budget control, ordering and purchasing, storage, uniform distribution, breakage control
We are looking for you when you have...
* Passion for bartending and creativity to develop new cocktail recipes.
* Gained at least 2 years working experience in a similar position including managerial responsibility.
* Excellent English communication skills.
* Completed an additional certification in the professional field of bartending.
By being part of our Soho House family, we will offer a huge number of Learning & Development opportunities as well as other benefits such as:
* Competitive salary
* Cookhouse & House Tonic - trips, training and workshops
* Team Events
* An extensive range of externally and internally run courses to all employees
* Family Meals during your shifts
* Sport Classes
* Staff Screenings