We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
(COMPANY NAME)'s CMOS Image Sensor Design Centre in Oslo, Norway, develops camera sensor chips for use in automotive applications such as lane departure warning, parking camera, autonomous driving, etc. In this context, the Automotive Safety Manager will:
* Manage/drive all aspects of functional safety from product inception to mass production.
* Perform safety management activities according to relevant standards during all project phases including preliminary hazard analysis, DFMEA, FMEDA, qualitative and quantitative fault design tree analysis (DTA)
* Develop safety architectures and safety plans to ensure compliance with ISO2xxx2 and ASPICE
* Collaborate with project managers, development team and customers on Functional Safety
* Conduct reviews with product teams to ensure functional safety standards are being met throughout product development cycles
* Work with customers to understand their safety goal and technical safety requirements
* Work with customers to implement our safety mechanisms into their system design
* Advise on safety mechanisms in our products to achieve all levels of ASIL
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* MSc, or equivalent.
* 3yrs work experience with product development.
* Analog/Digital circuit design exposure/knowledge.
* Exposure and strong interest to ISO 2xxx2
* Experience with Product Development Life Cycles and interactions with other departments to plan and successfully develop products to specific requirements.
* Knowledge of Functional Safety Theory, with on-the-job experience and Safety certification a plus.
* The ability to communicate complex ideas well
* Good technical leadership, planning and organization/control skills
* Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
* Fluency in English written and oral communication (Norwegian and Japanese is a plus)