As a Document Controller at Advantec a Baker Hughes a GE Company in Stord you will play a key role in a team managing the flow of documentation between suppliers and BHGE functions for different size Oil & Gas projects.
* Following the procedure for the Document Management System, ProArc, Unifier
* Archiving and distributing of documents as per ProArc system
* General administrative support which includes scanning, indexing of project documentations
* Creating documents as per Document Numbering System in close co-operation with LCI coordinator and contract administrator
* Sending internal and external transmittals via ProArc
* Keeping overview of ongoing projects
* Attending kick-off meeting if necessary
* If required liaison between coordinators, sourcing and engineering
* Collecting vendor documentations (mini MRBs) as per project requirements
* Control and following-up, maintaining register (MDL, SDRL)
* Ensuring queries and requests are handled efficiently, furnishing with updated versions of documentations and drawings
* Compilation of mini MRBs and issuing of final documentation as per project planner
* Identifying and reporting improvement potentials
* Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory EHS requirements & expectations at all time
* Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all time
* Compliance with project EHS Plan, Quality Plan and related requirements
* High-school certificate or above
* Proven years of relevant experience
* Accurately maintain archives and databases for project documentation using BHGE's Electronic Document Management System.
* Receive, register and distribute incoming and outgoing project documentation within pre-agreed timeframes.
* Monitor status of project documentation and work with the project team and internal departments to expedite overdue actions.
* Produce effective project document status reports and issue to internal and external customers.
* Attend project meetings and report the current status against plan for project documentation.
* Drive on time delivery and quality of documentation.
* Perform in accordance with KPIs and goals set by the project team and functional lead.
* Ensure work is conducted in accordance with client and project requirements and all
* applicable BHGE internal policies and procedures.
* Provide support to other projects during periods of increased activity or staff absence.
* Identify improvement opportunities and work with the functional lead and project teams to implement improvements.
* Carry out other documentation activities as directed by the functional or project leadership.
* Structured and accurate
* Experience from Oil & Gas industry
* Mindset for team work and meeting deadlines
* Able to work in lieu with Quality Control
* Knowledge of Norsok and ISO Standards (optional)
* Able to communicate fluently in English and in Norwegian
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of
integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of
invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity
across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently,
productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed
by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to
break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to
advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and
commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing
smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at Bxxx.xxm.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,
color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job
and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on
what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Locations: Norway; Stord