Helping our customers have amazing experiences is the heart of everything we do.
Are you the kind of person who can step into the shoes of an unhappy customer to calm them down? Are you a pro at multitasking? Do you enjoy working on complex customer problems? Then you should read on.
(COMPANY NAME)'s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we're positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you're ready to be part of (COMPANY NAME).
Our Customer Service (CS) teams play a vital role in (COMPANY NAME)'s brand value and reputation by providing support to our current and future customers. Whether it's over chat, email, or phone, our teams handle customer queries (big and small) to help solve problems and diffuse tricky situations. We have a passion for our customers and ____.
As a CS Representative, you'll talk to our customers every single day and answer questions related to (COMPANY NAME) deals, customer experiences, merchant feedback, and technical issues. Our Representatives are web-savvy, resourceful, embrace change, and are dedicated to providing the best possible customer experience for (COMPANY NAME) users. And best of all, we believe in helping people grow within the CS organization. Many of our former CS Representatives turn their passion and dedication into higher level roles around the company, both inside and outside of CS. A role in customer service can be a first step to an amazing career in technology, ecommerce, logistics, editorial, or human resources.
You'll spend time on the following:
* You will respond to all customer and merchant inquiries, ranging from simple to complex by effectively defining customer needs and providing relevant solutions
* You will manage verbal and/or multiple written customer requests/inquiries eloquently and efficiently
* Use your interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust to approach problems logically and resolve customer issues
* Maintain adherence to company process, quality, and compliance
* Manage time and productivity to meet and/or exceed daily targets at an individual and team level
* Work effectively individually, as well as within a team in a call center environment
* Thrive in a dynamic work environment
We're excited about you if you have:
* High school degree or equivalent
* 1-2 years of previous professional experience in a customer service capacity, preferably in a high-volume environment
* Experience using technology for email, chat, and phone in an environment that requires multitasking and multiple tools/software integration
* Experience working with a diverse customer base preferred
* You love problem-solving to help your customers have an excellent experience
* You take an entrepreneurial approach to task management and take control and handle tasks independently
* You communicate well on the phone, in text and in person and are able to understand and explain customer situations and solutions
* You love building efficient and effective engagements - both for customers and merchants - and can diffuse even high-tension situations with ease
* You have experience building rapport with customers and demonstrating strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work full-time and a willingness to work irregular hours or on rotating shifts
* Ability to be comfortable in a desk-based office environment using a computer and phone during working hours
* Ability to type 50 WPM or more with 90% accuracy or better is preferred
Why we think you might be interested:
* Employment contract and competitive salary based on your experience and skills;
* An attractive monthly bonus system;
* International exposure and opportunity for growth within a renowned global company;
* Wide range of employees' benefits, including health care and sports card;
* Friendly working atmosphere and the ability to have home office from time to time;
* Employment in a dynamically growing company with an established position in the market;
* Workplace in the center of Warsaw (Plac Zawiszy).
(COMPANY NAME)'s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world's largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest (COMPANY NAME) news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don't take our word for it. Hear from real (COMPANY NAME) team members and learn more about our employee resource groups . If all of this sounds like something that's a great fit for you, then click apply and let's see where this takes us.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at gxxxxxx.xxm. If you have concerns related to (COMPANY NAME)'s equal employment opportunities, you may contact (COMPANY NAME)'s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint