* Resolving issues submitted in all channels in accordance with the current procedures and according to the set time standards;
* Close cooperation with other departments, in order to provide the best merchant and customer service experience in accordance with business standards;
* Act as a liaison with other departments (Sales, Customer Service, Editorial & Finance) to address any cross departmental issues impacting the merchant.
* Ensuring effective and efficient information transfer from business customers to other departments;
* Self-managing over time to achieve daily individual goals;
* Preparation of reports and analyzes.
* Participation in all trainings
* Strong language skills (French level minimum B2)
* Computer literacy, MS office, Windows environment
* Strong communication skills
* Open-minded, ability to learn fast
* Evidence of conveying top Merchant/customer experience through written and verbal communication;
* Ability to work independently with excellent attention to detail;
* Focused on targets delivery
* Ability to identify both customers and merchants needs
* Patience and composure
(COMPANY NAME)'s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world's largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest (COMPANY NAME) news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don't take our word for it. Hear from real (COMPANY NAME) team members and learn more about our employee resource groups . If all of this sounds like something that's a great fit for you, then click apply and let's see where this takes us.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at gxxxxxx.xxm. If you have concerns related to (COMPANY NAME)'s equal employment opportunities, you may contact (COMPANY NAME)'s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint