The Production Engineer will lead the engineering and quality agenda with the overall goal to improve the customer satisfaction.
He/She is the main contact towards the suppliers and works as part of the business team together with the supplier to develop and secure the production process, handling of quality deviations and secure compliance to all (COMPANY NAME) requirements.
About the assignment
* be Quality Assurance, including securing process control for key processes in production
* perform product audits and production risk assessments at supplier
* lead the running range at the suppliers and sub-suppliers to secure full compliance of (COMPANY NAME) requirements
* lead the supplier development for quality and manufacturing with responsibility to identify and implement actions and execution of Supplier Development Process projects
* lead improvement projects related to production processes (material and techniques), including costs and efficiency analysis within total supply chain
* lead product quality deviation processes, securing root-cause analysis and implementation of corrective/preventive actions
* lead industrialization of minor news development and contribute with competence to other news development
* secure implementation of new and updated requirements
* secure final inspection and regular follow up and feedback to the suppliers regarding quality performance
* Position requires travelling up to 70% of working time.
To be successful on the position you should be:
* university graduate (preferable Technical University, Wood Technology)
* experience of wood materials, technology production of furniture
* experience in production environment and/or process development
* wood industry understanding and interest in innovations
* good knowledge of Lean production methods, Quality tools (FMEA, RCA, fish bone, 5 why etc) and production efficiency development
* willpower person for continues development and improvements
* able to keep good balance between overall view and details
* understanding of customers' needs and expectations towards the key and secondary functions of different products (e.g. safety, durability, ergonomics etc.)
* fluent English (written, spoken)
* convincing and presenting skills with fact based approach in place
* driving license cat. B
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than 5th May 2021.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated, if we find the right candidate.
Please submit your CV in English
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|