We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive*
Lead Site Reliability Engineer - Estate Management Team
Do you have experience in IT Service Management, working with cloud providers, software development, and technology infrastructure? Are you passionate about the chance to bring your skills to a world-class content-driven technology organization? If yes, come join our team and develop your career with our growing global center in Gdansk, Poland.
We have had a presence in Gdansk since 2019, with our campus providing access to the accessibility, culture, and diversity of the Tricity (Gdańsk, Gdynia, and Sopot) metropolitan area, plus the beauty of being on the Baltic Sea and close to lush forests.
The CIO (Chief Information Office) organization in (COMPANY NAME) provides shared capabilities spanning Service Management, Digital Commerce, Platforms Engineering, and Architecture. The CIO organization is driving a change to bring closer alignment of the technology work we do, to the product and business outcomes. The services from CIO are delivered through a shared capability model and implemented by a strong, talented, diverse set of global teammates. Through the use of modern technology, platforms and services, and closer alignment to business stakeholders, we maintain a focus on customers, while making it easier for our internal consumers to use our services. Gdansk is the home of Service Management and is at the epicenter of how we manage our customers' experience.
The Lead Site Reliability Engineer will analyze chronic and major issues, evaluate products and their services, make recommendations to improve service outcomes, design solutions in partnership with product, engineering, and architecture teams, build, test, operationalize tools and applications to improve customer experience and reduce costs. Additionally, the Lead Site Reliability Engineer will provide oversight and coaching to engineers and be an escalation for our global command center engineers.
We have multiple opportunities at different levels of seniority
Join our team today and you can bring your innovation, knowledge, and curiosity to create technology that powers the world's most informed professionals.
About the Role
In this opportunity as a Lead Site Reliability Engineer, you will:
* Service design, service operations, release, development and support
* Leading the work to drive efficiencies and reduce service operations risks.
* Leading the research of new capabilities, testing new solutions, recommending and implementing new technologies to improve customer experience and reduce costs.
* Collaborating and partnering with cross functional teams to solve intractable problems and devising solutions to improve the products and services we offer our customers.
You're a fit for the role of Lead Site Reliability Engineer if you have:
* You are proficient cloud technologies, services, use of their APIs, and configuration tools.
* You use AI/ML tools to help improve service, reduce costs, and worked with AI-Operations solutions.
* You are familiar with programming languages such as Python, Java, C#.
* You have designed and supported scalable systems and services.
* You are proficient with Networking, Widows, Linux, Container, PostgreSQL, or related infrastructure services at scale.
* You can automate tasks to improve service operations and support.
* You use configuration management tools to manage configuration at scale.
* You apply the scientific method to system components to identify improvements.
What's in it for you?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
* Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected.
* Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
* Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
* Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees (COMPANY NAME) café networking.
* Social Impact: Nine employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
* Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we've never talked about with as much pride as we should - we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At (COMPANY NAME), we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on https://(COMPANY NAME).com.
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive (subject to proof of status). This is inclusive of:
* Ukrainian citizens and their family members residing in Ukraine before 24 February 2022
* Third country citizens and stateless persons and their family members with international or equivalent national protection in Ukraine, who had a valid residence permit in Ukraine on 24 February 2022
* Citizens of other third countries who were permanent residents in Ukraine on 24 February 2022 in accordance with Ukrainian regulations and who cannot safely and permanently return to their country
|Posted on:||04 Oct 2023|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|