We are now looking for Software Test Engineer to join our LTE/4G MCT legacy team.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
* Analysis and troubleshooting of test scenarios
* Development of simulation part of test environment
* Adapting test code to match changes in eNodeB functionality
* Running and monitoring automated tests
* Reporting bugs
* Supervising and improving test code quality
* Preparing Quality Assessment reports
* Develop competence in technical domain
* Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
* Experience with Erlang/OTP programming language
* Knowledge and experience in testing systems
* At least basic knowledge of C++
* Knowledge of 4G mobile systems, especially eNodeB and protocols it is handling
* GIT version control system
* Basic troubleshooting skills
* Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
* Shell (Linux) scripting skills (optional)
* Planning and Organizing
Why is (COMPANY NAME) a great place to work?
(COMPANY NAME) is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic is carried over (COMPANY NAME) networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation.
At (COMPANY NAME), we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + (COMPANY NAME) a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, (COMPANY NAME) has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). (COMPANY NAME) is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York