Join us as a Finance Business Intelligence Analyst
* This role will see you providing timely, reliable and insightful financial support that will drive senior and executive financial and commercial discussions
* You'll be joining us in private banking in Coutts and Adam & Co, where we'll look to you to bring the full weight of your analytical expertise to a fast paced, collaborative environment
* You'll gain great stakeholder exposure as well as a platform to progress your career with us
What you'll do
As a Finance Business Intelligence Analyst, you'll provide flexible, world class financial insight and decision support across a range of franchise initiatives. These will include budgeting, forecasting, strategy reviews, investment appraisals as well as monitoring the performance across the revenue streams of multiple customer products. You'll also provide periodic reporting including financials, hierarchy, validation and report structuring, and deliver regular reporting on balance sheets and profit and loss.
Your role will also involve driving a team to work with the business-wide stakeholders to identify best practices, and provide input to the implementation of common methodologies, tools and techniques.
Through the course of your work you'll be:
* Providing timely, reliable and insightful financial support that will drive senior and executive financial and commercial discussions focused on Private Banking products
* Providing data driven insight and analysis to the business and other key finance stakeholder groups, to influence decisions
* Participating in analytical and data visualisation projects using Tableau, Business Objects and other BI tools
* Delivering consistent, timely and business focused MI
* Delivering finance initiatives and projects, drawing actionable business insights from these and developing solutions to meet business needs
* Providing commentary to explain data movements and the outlook for the future periods, along with revenue forecasts
* Developing and maintaining professional, effective relationships with customers, stakeholders and employees at all levels
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you'll need a relevant qualification in accountancy or equivalent experience in a comparable field. You'll also have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex financial information in a concise, non-technical manner and a proven track record of working both from your own intuitive and as part of a team.
Analytical skills are a must for this role, and you'll bring this and an enquiring nature along with excellent problem solving capabilities.
Additionally, you'll need:
* A background in using business intelligence tools
* Experience in a business analytical environment and financial services
* Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and modelling
* The ability to understand multi-banking products
* Good commercial and business acumen
* Good planning and organisational capabilities, and the ability to work in a flexible environment
* Stakeholder management skills including building and influencing relationships
At (COMPANY NAME), we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks