ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Corporate Services Recruitment team covers a broad range of roles, from Junior to Director, across multiple jurisdictions . Your role will see you gain exposure across Finance, Risk, Compliance, Legal and People, to name a few. You will work closely with technical leaders, hiring managers and the recruitment team to plan and execute innovative hiring strategies, helping bring the world's top A-Players to (COMPANY NAME). We need someone who can turn their hand to a variety of positions, has the ability to quickly understand the core brief and to execute a strategy that gets results.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Building and implementing sourcing strategies
* Helping to develop talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
* Finding and engaging active/passive candidates through various channels, as well as adopting alternative search techniques
* Work with recruiters and hiring managers to help optimize sourcing efforts by leveraging data
* Utilize our ATS to store, manage and engage talent pools of appropriate candidates
* Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Agency or relevant in-house experience in sourcing top of the market talent in Financial Services or Tech firms.
* Deep understanding of the FS hiring landscape and complexity of global talent markets
* Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process
* Results driven with proven experience sourcing top talent at scale
* Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
* Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
A little about us…When (COMPANY NAME) was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we've expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we're looking for…(COMPANY NAME) is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We're looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we're Stronger Together. You're the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in (COMPANY NAME)'s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone's learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at (COMPANY NAME) to own their story and their successes - working with us means you're not just another cog in the machine.
* Competitive salary
* Biannual equity bonuses
* Roll with a free (COMPANY NAME) Metal subscription
* Life insurance
* Private medical care
* Multisport card