(COMPANY NAME) is the better way to transfer money worldwide.
We are a globally recognized FinTech startup that for more than 8 years now, has been building the technology to disrupt the finance industry. We're fast, safe, simple and you can do it all online, or on your mobile, to fit in with how we live today. We were created with the explicit mission of cutting the costs of sending money home. So, more money can reach the people, families, communities and even countries that need it.
Started in 2012 we've rapidly grown into the world's largest online only money transfer service. We have two centres of operation, in Kraków and London, and employ over 180 people. Oh, and we're a team that's cosmopolitan, tech savvy, open-minded and willing to climb the mountains and swim the oceans… unless it's raining ;)
But money transfer services aren't all. As technology lovers, we constantly improve our products with cutting edge solutions and code architecture and put a lot of effort into being a data-driven company.
To continue our mission we are looking for a Product Data Analyst that will work with us on delivering meaningful insights and sharing it across the company. As Data and Product Teams are a one big family in (COMPANY NAME) you will work closely with product mission teams to analyse product changes, conduct A/B tests and assess product funnels. Your output will identify areas for product improvement and you will be involved in planning future product changes. If you enjoy working with behavioural data, digging into data/results and cooperating with product managers, developers and designers then (COMPANY NAME) is the place for you.
You will join a five person data team - a beating heart of (COMPANY NAME). We are responsible for processing and presenting information about every side of the business. As (COMPANY NAME) is a data-focused company we are holding great responsibility and what's even more - we enjoy it! Our job is to make lives easier for Financial Controllers, Product Owners, Senior Team and basically everybody in the company.
Outstanding culture, inspiring environment and friendly people are what you'll experience in your day-to-day schedule.
* This role is offered on a Business to Business or Employment contract
* Competitive salary
* Training budget, internal training opportunities, language classes
* Private Medical Healthcare for you & your family, Multisport card
* Nice location of Krakow's office (ul.Karmelicka) and beautiful garden with wi-fi
* Travel between offices (London) - occasionally (not in current circumstances) and annual overseas offsites
* Working in a truly special team - we believe in what we do
* 2+ years experience in analysing behavioural/UX data
* Experience with building and analysing product funnels
* Ability to plan and analyse A/B tests
* Excellent analytical thinking
* Strong SQL knowledge
* Communication and presentation skills
* Fluent in both spoken and written English
Nice to have
* dbt knowledge
* Experience in analysing marketing campaigns
* Working knowledge of Mixpanel/Optimizely
* Interest in ML
Your responsibilities will be split into two parts:
1. Work regarding changes in product:
* Analysing product changes on both apps and web
* Conducting and analysing A/B tests
* Suggesting best metrics to use to measure success of product changes
* Working closely with developers team to make sure that proper events are sent and stored in our database to measure those metrics
2. Keeping an eye on product funnels (more factors then just product changes has to be taken into consideration):
* Assessing and maintaining product funnels
* Reporting regularly about changes in product funnels
Tools we use
* BigQuery as a data warehouse
* dbt to manage data processing
* Jupyter Notebook (Python) to analyse data and prototype solutions
* Domo to visualise data and share results
* Gitlab to cooperate as a team
* Airflow to run processing data scripts
We don't require knowledge and using all of those tools. We are happy to provide you with training if needed