Global Education Operations Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to collect and manage all monthly Education Category services metrics from markets and businesses. You will monitor and analyze service operations performance and identify performance trends/issues on delivery. You will actively promote daily management activities, apply problem-solving techniques, and seek to identify continuous improvement opportunities. You will monitor and report on the agreed performance activities through to the completion of the service operations action plan.
You are responsible for
* Providing regular and customized reports (monthly, ad hoc)
* Creating problem-solving and daily management boards
* Supporting Managers in best data-driven decisions
* Delivering impactful insights to build a shared understanding of key metrics
* Reviewing current way of collecting data and propose improvements to increase efficiency and improve data quality
* Other duties as necessary to support the management team
You are a part of
a global transformation for the Education Business. You will be responsible for collecting and analyzing all monthly metrics for Education Services Category from the markets and businesses to address their performance.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* University degree (at least Bachelor)
* Advanced IT literacy: MS Excel + VBA, MS PowerPoint
* Experience with ERP system is a strong asset
* Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
* Previous experience in data analytics will be an asset
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Excellent communication, especially communicating complex information in a simple and meaningful way
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
* Annual bonus based on performance achieved
* Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
* Benefit System cards
* Discount for Philips' products
* Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
* Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
* Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|