This is a key role to ensure delivery of Analytics and Benchmarking reporting for all of Clinical Operations with a focus on business and performance analysis required to manage the organization, feasibility, recruitment planning and investigator grants. The delivery of this data and reports is critical for supporting upper quartile performance, robust feasibility, recruitment planning and start-up through providing investigator payment benchmarks. You will partner with primarily staff in DAP (Digital Analytics and Performance) and peers in Analytics and Benchmarking team to design and execute ad-hoc and routine reports.
* Work with a staff in DAP, Clinical Operations and peers in Analytics and Benchmarking to define, implement and deliver robust data/reports to support the organization
* Prepare key reports for Clin Ops working in close partnership with the DAP Performance Team and other teams that require ad-hoc and routine reporting.
* Work directly with study teams to provide appropriate data to support key analysis and benchmarking for recruitment planning, feasibility and investigator grants.
* University degree in relevant field
* Analytical skills with ability to synthesize data (source, consolidate and mine data) and create robust visualizes of data to convey messages.
* Ability to quickly assimilate facts and data
* Interpersonal skills and a collaborative style.
* Attention to detail to ensure delivery of accurate information in a timely manner
* Experience in working with Microsoft Office package (especially Excel)
* Technical experience with building dashboards.
* Excellent communication & skills both verbal and written
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment where data requests are sometimes needed on very short notice.
* Ideally, you are familiar with with Visualization Tools (Spotfire, Power BI, Qliksense,etc) and working with databases (SQL etc.) and programming languages (Python)
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at (COMPANY NAME), please contact the (COMPANY NAME) Service Centre at 1-xxx-xxx-xxx7 (US Toll Free) or +1 xxx xxx xxx5 (outside US).
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to (COMPANY NAME). The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and (COMPANY NAME). In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, (COMPANY NAME) may be required to capture and report expenses (COMPANY NAME) incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure (COMPANY NAME)'s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit (COMPANY NAME)'s Transparency Reporting For the Record site
|Posted on:||15 Jan 2022|