OTC Process Consultant
We are happy to announce that Kimberly-Clark Global Business Services Krakow is growing and looking for new member, who will join OTC (Order to Cash) Team as Process Consultant!
* To manage product rollover process for Europe
* To process product quality complaints for Europe
* To identify process improvements and 'value adding' opportunities; work with LEAN/CI tools to develop and implement these
* Deliver and run new starter training for all new OTC Team members during induction phase
* To deliver and promote best practices through training and coaching across the various teams to ensure standardization and compliance throughout the OTC Department.
* To analyze and drive improvements across different teams for the purpose cost savings initiatives and efficiency.
* To represent OTC Team in different forums involving key stakeholders such as Logistics, Sales or Planning.
* To run daily/ weekly/monthly reports to support senior Team Member/Team Leaders/ Manager
* Significant experience in Order to Cash related processes
* Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong Excel skills are essential
* In-depth knowledge of SAP is essential as well as an understanding of the end-to-end process implications
* Good understanding of LEAN and Continuous Improvement principles
* Previous experience in project work will be additional asset
* Fluent English
* An annual performance related bonus
* Private medical cover with dental care
* Life insurance
* Brand new office close to city center
* Opportunity to travel as the part of transition
* Possibility to growth and develop within freshly opened Global Business Service Center
If original thinking and a passion to build something new inspires you, come unleash your power at Kimberly-Clark.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: