We are (COMPANY NAME) Tech, a group of people working remotely in IT & Product teams across Europe, building the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, '(COMPANY NAME)'. The challenge for our department is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole (COMPANY NAME) undertaking - We are a leader in 11 countries (and growing!), creating a tool for over 107k active doctors. What is more, we are also used by a growing traffic of over 67 mln unique patients, making 7 mln medical visits a month, of which are booked on our website.
For (COMPANY NAME) Tech, mission is possible. We are changing the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world, and we do this with fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, and have the autonomy and space to experiment, and we are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly. Above all, we love what we do. Together.
Now we are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, and impact focused Product Manager to head-up our medical software for specialists (EHR), helping doctors to focus on their patients during the visit; all whilst managing multi-disciplinary product teams to achieve individual and team goals, as well as executing the delivery of the company's ambitious product strategy and vision.
What will you do with us?
* Understanding doctors needs in our key markets in order to establish the strategy and get alignment on ambitious goals
* Drive the strategy and initiatives/experiments prioritization in your team
* Define and analyze metrics that show the success of our product (i.e. ensuring that the product is related to medical software for doctors)
* Manage the product team (engineering, design, content, research and analytics) in order to build an amazing product that clinics love to use on a daily basis
* Partner with operations, marketing and other teams to achieve our product vision for clinics
* Collaborate regularly with users (clinic admins, doctors), stakeholders, other product areas and CPO Gabri Prat in order to build the right products, features, tracking success metrics, and communicating developments
You will get in return:
* Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills
* Private healthcare plan
* Up to 26 days holiday, plus exchangeable local bank holidays
* Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
* Share options plan after 6 months working with us - https://mxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxx-xxxx/xxxxx-xxxxxx-xx...
* Relocation package to Spain or Poland, plus immigration support if necessary
* Free English classes
* Flexible working hours and remote working (plot twist: this is true)
* 20% time rule, to dedicate time to your professional development
For this role we operate within the Central European and GMT time zones for collaboration and ask that all our teams, who are not locally focused, are located within that time zone. Would you rather work in an office over 'WFH'? You'll be more than welcome in our Barcelona or Warsaw office.
Important: Our recruitment team is international, representing various nationalities. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English.
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high
Who you are:
* A well-practiced product leader, with experience in product management roles at B2B SaaS software companies. Medical software experience is a plus!
* An entrepreneurial mindset - you must be comfortable thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done
* You are results-oriented, and find feasible ways to validate big and novel ideas. You love learning and building new products!
* You have a test & learn mindset - being familiar with iterative development principles and practices
* You are experienced with data driven product development, and you build on insights from both qualitative and quantitative methods
* You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
* You want to help people. This is just a bonus, but if you've any connection with healthcare or you really want to make healthcare more human, this is the perfect place
|Posted on:||09 Nov 2021|