Req ID: 5xxx5
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
A Krakow, Poland, Engineering Leadership position (Principal Software Architect) for the Customer Touchpoints APIs and Storefront (CTAS) organization with focus on Digital Connect (DC) Products/Systems platform. It offers a unique opportunity for talented and passionate engineers in gaining hands on software development experience on a modern e-commerce system powering world's leading airlines and working with a globally diverse development team highly active in open-source community leading modern technologies and innovations. The candidates would primarily be involved in back-end development of technologically advanced Internet Booking Engine using modern architectures and frameworks.
Software Architect - Digital Connect API team
100% remote option
* Architect, design and develop major features and components of our platform. Own the design and implementation phases.
* Ensure our development and practices adhere to the industry best standards in terms of architecture, design quality, code quality, automation, security and all other aspects of engineering.
* By driving a quality-first approach, ensure the stability of the production and other customer facing environments for near 100% availability.
* Mentor teams on technical areas such as best coding practices, architecture/design reviews, code reviews, security practices, automation and so on.
* Analyze the impact of new business requirements to the systems and to the application architecture and make recommendations to developers on how best to implement the requirements.
* Determines overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards.
* Collaborating with Enterprise Architecture, Tech Ops, Product and other Product development peers to design and build a highly nimble scalable architecture
* Drive research, case studies, and prototypes on leading edge technologies and how they can be leveraged. Model systems resource consumption for new products and changes to existing products for use by capacity planning.
Working knowledge (from a technical leader perspective), spanning many of the following areas as below:
* Knowledge of Java, Spring, Spring Boot, RDBMS, NoSQL, OOAD, J2EE
* Exposure to Design Patterns, Software Architecture best practices, and Agile SDLC, build & deployment tools and CI / CD practices.
* SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and cloud migration strategy
* SOAP, REST, RESTful, JSON-RPC, JMS, SOA/EDA and Microservices Architecture, client-server and distributed systems, , API-First development approach
* MVC, Spring IOC, SOA and other similar design patterns/principles, with understanding API-First design and microservices architecture design paradigms
* Extensive experience in development of Microservices based on RESTFUL Services
* Ability to provide/understand technical system solutions, determine/implement overall design direction, observe, and provide recommendations to solve for complex technical issues proactively and in the moment
Why is it worth working with us?
* Profit from our VIP medical package with free travel insurance and dental care, sport medicine, and life insurance
* Join the tax deduction program (if your job is eligible for it)
* Enjoy attractive parental benefits beyond the legally required
* Lift your qualifications through a wide range of training and get technical certification reimbursement
* Enjoy the flexibility of work time and lack of dress code
* Take additional days off every year for longer vacations and up to 4 days a year for your charity contribution
* Recommend your friends and get a very attractive referral bonus
* Take care of your well-being with free access to a Premium version of the Headspace application
* Profit from working from home in different variants (we will share details with you)
* If you prefer to work in the office, free of charge parking lot for the employees
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|