Personal Assistant with English
Did you know that The (COMPANY NAME) Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games?
* 110,000 employees in 73 countries
* IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
* Almost 5000 people employed in Poland in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszˇw, Lodz
Our Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions for clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
What will you be responsible for:
As a Personal Assistant you will be responsible for the effective and best-quality support of (COMPANY NAME) Medium, High and Top Managers in their daily business and personal or team related tasks. On this position you might have following responsibilities:
* To proactively screen and manage Executive(s) email inbox which includes the composition and drafting of responses, prioritizing key issues and prompting relevant stakeholders to take appropriate actions
* To maintain Executive(s) diary by understanding high and low priorities to ensure the most effective use of Executive(s) time
* To arrange internal and external meetings, calls, events or conferences which includes i.e. agenda management, room bookings, chasing responses from participants
* To attend internal and external meetings, take minutes of meetings and follow up agreed actions
* To manage and facilitate all travel arrangements on Executive(s) behalf which will include flight booking, hotel and means of transport, approval chasing
* To produce reports, documentation and presentations
* To create and process expense claims and approve expenses of Executive(s) team
* To approve shopping carts and invoice payments
* To raise Purchase Orders in collaboration with Procurement Department
* To manage and ensure confidential storage and efficient access (e.g. SharePoint sites)
* To assist on team communication, newsletters, webinars, announcements, reminders etc.
What do we require:
* Master's degree
* Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2 level)
* Experience of working as a PA will be a strong asset
* Proficiency in MS Office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, ability to effectively maintain relationship with stakeholders using remote tools
* Excellent organisation, planning and prioritisation skills
* Willingness to work in a high-pressure environment that require attention to details and accuracy as well as a proactive attitude
* Diplomacy, tact and consistently professional manner
* Ability to carry out several tasks at the same time
If You are ambitious and passionate about IT, join our dynamic & dedicated team and you will become part of a multicultural and significant environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also improve and grow your experience by participating in international projects.
If you wish to apply for this position, please visit our careers page: jxxx.xxxx.xxt, select Poland as country and complete our online application form.
How will we make your life easier and happy?
* You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
* We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
* We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
* Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
* You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
* Every month we will subsidize commuting.
* Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
* You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
* You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
* We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
* We will build together a positive work culture
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://axxx.xxx/xx/xxxxxx/xxxr