* craft original descriptions in English while meeting quality expectations,
* craft write-ups that are informative and engaging while avoiding marketing clichés,
* present compelling imagery that clearly and accurately describes the customer experience,
* thinking outside the box and seeking out the extra information that will make sure customers really understand why any given deal is beneficial to them,
* building customer trust by ensuring our deal descriptions clearly communicate the key selling points and consistently fulfil our commitment to transparency.
* fluent written English (C1/C2 level) that enables creative writing,
* ability to work in shifts from 9:00 to 20:00
* ability to write creatively, succinctly, persuasively, and intelligently,
* professional writing experience preferred (i.e. gained in translating, copywriting, content marketing, journalism),
* excellent typing skills, computer, and Web literacy,
* strong self-organizational skills.
(COMPANY NAME)'s purpose is to build strong communities through thriving small businesses. To learn more about the world's largest local ecommerce marketplace, click here for the latest (COMPANY NAME) news. Plus, be sure to check out the values that shape our culture, guide our strategy and make our company a great place to work. And just don't take our word for it. Hear from real (COMPANY NAME) team members and learn more about our employee resource groups . If all of this sounds like something that's a great fit for you, then click apply and let's see where this takes us.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications for employment, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment are based upon the ability to perform the job. Equal-employment opportunities are provided to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, religion, color, age, national origin, sex, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, military discharge status (excluding dishonorable discharge), veteran status, citizenship status, or other legally protected status. We are all responsible for maintaining this policy. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at hraccommodations at gxxxxxx.xxm. If you have concerns related to (COMPANY NAME)'s equal employment opportunities, you may contact (COMPANY NAME)'s Ethics Reporting Service Ethicspoint