We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive*
TR is looking for a Regional Indirect Tax Compliance Manager with experience in dealing with Indirect Tax compliance needs. This role will work closely with the Indirect Tax advisory team as well as external advisors responsible to complete the tax returns filing.
You will be responsible for coordinating the timely and properly filing of all of (COMPANY NAME) Indirect Tax returns with the assistance of external advisor and a new team fully dedicated to support Indirect Tax compliance needs. This position is unique as you will be leading a new team, looking for improvement opportunities and coordinate indirect tax compliance needs.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Regional Indirect Tax Compliance Manager, you will:
* Be responsible to standardize regional indirect tax compliance control and processes for EMEA and APAC regions.
* Liaise between Indirect Tax advisor and Indirect Tax Compliance team.
* Manage regional relationship with third party advisors.
* Ensure timely reporting, no missed deadlines, and proactively respond to legislative changes in reporting.
* Plan and understand indirect tax compliance laws and share updates with team members.
* Work with various teams and understand the upstream and downstream process and the impact on indirect taxes.
* Be a key player in assisting with indirect tax audits, ensuring information is shared with authorities in a timely manner and work with tax teams prior to submission.
* Mitigate stakeholder escalations and work through resolutions where required.
You're a fit for the role of Regional Indirect Tax Compliance Manager if your background includes:
* Experience in accounting and indirect tax reporting, this includes interaction with tax authorities on presentation of tax returns.
* Experience dealing with third party advisors.
* Experience: 5+ years (people manager experience)
* Exposure to automation projects and redesigning processes
* Computer literate - Excel/Macro's/Alteryx/PPT
* Experience dealing with Indirect tax compliance obligations in EMEA and if possible APAC.
What's in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
* Hybrid Work Model: We've adopted a flexible hybrid working environment for our office-based roles while delivering a seamless experience that is digitally and physically connected
* Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans; flexible and supportive benefits for work-life balance: flexible vacation, two company-wide Mental Health Days Off; work from another location for up to a total of 8 weeks in a year, 4 of those weeks can be out of the country and the remaining in the country, Headspace app subscription; retirement, savings, tuition reimbursement, and employee incentive programs; resources for mental, physical, and financial wellbeing.
* Culture: Globally recognized and award-winning reputation for equality, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, work-life balance, and more.
* Learning & Development: LinkedIn Learning access; internal Talent Marketplace with opportunities to work on projects cross-company; Ten Thousand Coffees (COMPANY NAME) café networking.
* Social Impact: Eight employee-driven Business Resource Groups; two paid volunteer days annually; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives for local and global impact.
* Purpose Driven Work: We have a superpower that we've never talked about with as much pride as we should - we are one of the only companies on the planet that helps its customers pursue justice, truth and transparency. Together, with the professionals and institutions we serve, we help uphold the rule of law, turn the wheels of commerce, catch bad actors, report the facts, and provide trusted, unbiased information to people all over the world.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At (COMPANY NAME), we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on https://(COMPANY NAME).com.
We welcome applications to our full-time vacancies from all citizens who have been granted protection within the territory of the Republic of Poland under the EU Temporary Protection Directive (subject to proof of status). This is inclusive of:
* Ukrainian citizens and their family members residing in Ukraine before 24 February 2022
* Third country citizens and stateless persons and their family members with international or equivalent national protection in Ukraine, who had a valid residence permit in Ukraine on 24 February 2022
* Citizens of other third countries who were permanent residents in Ukraine on 24 February 2022 in accordance with Ukrainian regulations and who cannot safely and permanently return to their country
|Posted on:||09 Aug 2023|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|