Is to be responsible for the process of GFCID creation and maintenance including mapping in downstream systems. The position reports to Team Manager in Entity Data Management within ISG Poland.
The Role of the AMC Entity Data Management Team is creation and maintenance of GFCID (Unique Customer's Identifier) within Customer's lifecycle in Citi. Data management in AMC and owning the GFCID linkage process to do downstream system to ensure Citi meets regulatory requirements, while providing high quality reference data to downstream consuming systems.
* Role sits with the Poland AMC (Account Master Central) Entity Data Team, responsibilities to include (not limited to)
* Identify, research, validate, setup & maintain legal entity reference data (leveraging internal/external stakeholders and data sources) on central repositories/applications; legal entity data forms an integral component of Credit Risk exposure; typically data spans legal name verification, address, nature of business, ownership etc.
* Assisting with the development of a remediation Strategy to cover Regulatory requirements and general business requirements relating to reference data.
* Liaise with internal/external stakeholders to provide exception management reconciliation/reporting with attention to timeliness and correctness.
* Analysis, specification, testing and implementation of interfaces, workflow solutions, and reference data solutions. Searching, testing, and reporting bugs and inconsistency in the systems. An example would be regression testing systems ahead of upgrades.
* Monitoring and addressing emerging risks through prompt and proper escalation.
* Preparation and presentation of conclusions from case analysis. Proposing solutions and process improvements.
* Applying process and product knowledge to identify improvements and to increase efficiency. Promoting "right-first-time" principle.
* Performing of other activities requested by Manager being a part of assignments related to the position.
* Experience in Reference Data Management
* Experience in Data Analysis.
* Familiarity with external products and services that add value to client and operation reference data management (not essential but useful)
* Experience of having worked in an banking environment.
* Very good English language skills (written and spoken).
* Computer skills including Microsoft Office.
* Strong focus on Control and Process optimization and documentation.
* Communication skills with the ability of being assertive.
* Organized with an excellent attention to detail
* Ability to focus on high quality work under a time pressure.
* Comfort to work with large quantities of data.
* Comfort to work independently in a dynamic and challenging environment.
* Ability to analyze, present conclusions and recommendations.
* Ability to prioritize work and manage time
* Economical or financial education preferable.
* Accurateness and conscientiousness.
* Ability of working in a team in the international environment.
* Good organizational skills. Seeking optimialization
* Client orientation.
* High propriety and ethical behavior.
* Self-reliance in solving problems.
* Apprehension of development of others; Ability of sharing knowledge with others.
* Effectiveness, strong engagement in work.
* Ability of managing processes, work time and projects