Poznan Tech Hub is (COMPANY NAME) worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of (COMPANY NAME), which aspires to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all (COMPANY NAME) locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join (COMPANY NAME) Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
Job Description Summary
The EHS Product Owner is accountable for designing and delivering the road map for a product set that will improve the user experience for the products within their domain. Product Owner will lead a team of product experts, and developers, and work collaboratively with senior stakeholders to agree on priorities for their product sets and deliver against those priorities.
The Product Owner (EHS) will have the overall ownership and responsibility for their product domain and will be a leader for their product suite. Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures. Maintains appropriate logs and ensures timely resolution and/or escalation of problems. Ensures Audit readiness and Service Continuity and governance whilst maintaining Service Relationship with Internal and External Stakeholders.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
* 5 years relevant (e.g. HR Tech Programme Management, HR Tech Service Management, HRIT Business Partner) experience in major global Tech organization
* Track record in successful technical development, solution design, programme and product delivery and service management
* Sound knowledge of EHS related applications, processes or platforms.
* Track record in delivering business impact through process and Tech enabled solutions
* Experience of vendor management
* Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills
* Deep content knowledge of respective functional area (business operating models, processes & products)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
* Understanding of Agile Software Development, experience in Scrum, Kanban, SAFE desirable
* Understanding of Emergn Value/Flow/Quality principles are desirable
* ˇ Understanding of automation (virtual agents)
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
* Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
* Contract of employment
* Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
* Life insurance and pension plan
* Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
* Sports cards (Multisport)
* Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
* Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
* Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
* Supportive community and integration events
* Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
* Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at (COMPANY NAME), please contact the (COMPANY NAME) Service Centre at 1-xxx-xxx-xxx7 (US Toll Free) or +1 xxx xxx xxx5 (outside US).
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact (COMPANY NAME)'s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to (COMPANY NAME). The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and (COMPANY NAME). In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of (COMPANY NAME). (COMPANY NAME) shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, (COMPANY NAME) may be required to capture and report expenses (COMPANY NAME) incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure (COMPANY NAME)'s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit (COMPANY NAME)'s Transparency Reporting For the Record site
|Posted on:||05 May 2021|