Supplier Account Management Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage a supplier portfolio and procurement projects in order to deliver a meaningful impact through deployment of commodity strategy programs and related negotiations tactics. The aim of this role is to ensure performance (productivity, quality, sustainability and delivery), growth and innovation while effectively managing risk and spend.
You are responsible for
* Creating Supplier Strategy in full alignment with Commodity Management strategies to define Supplier related spend, targets, negotiations, RFX projects and spend pooling;
* Managing procurement projects;
* Implementing defined negotiation roadmap, target setting and business reviews;
* Driving impact to the bottom and top line through Supplier Performance Development and innovative negotiation approach;
* Conducting assessments to identify and manage critical supplier parameters on a continuous basis covering risk, regulatory compliance, financial exposure and related liabilities and creating corresponding mitigation and contingency plans with business continuity in mind;
* Ensuring full compliance regarding sustainability and regulatory requirements;
* Managing Supplier performance score card using the Global Supplier Rating System and cross-functional stakeholder calibration;
* Ensuring all contracts and RFX events are properly managed in contract and RFX management systems (e.g. source2contract), following defined processes, policies and guidelines;
* Managing and demanding continuously improved quality from supplier and driving clear actions to achieve this;
* Identifying future business opportunities and NPI projects together with Procurement Engineering and based on provided Supplier innovation/ideas;
* Securing close alignment between supplier, Procurement Engineering and business;
* Encouraging Suppliers to share innovative ideas and/or solutions (e.g. by using SPICE) and provide insights into future technology roadmaps;
* Encouraging Suppliers to use LEAN approaches to co-create and deliver Total Cost of Ownership savings opportunities (e.g. concept savings);
You will be a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* University degree, preferably in engineering/logistics/SCM/business administration field;
* At least two years of experience in procurement, i.e. sourcing, contracting, purchasing etc;
* Project Management skills and experience, preferably acquired in procurement;
* Strong analytical and negotiation skills;
* Healthcare market knowledge and/or experience;
* Experienced in Lean methodology;
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
* Ability to persuade and influence business decisions;
* Ability to work organized and independently, with a high sense of business ethics and responsibility;
* Be result-oriented, proactive and a fast-learner;
* Fluent in English and Spanish (at least B2, preferred C1+)
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
* Annual bonus based on performance achieved
* Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
* Benefit System cards
* Discount for Philips' products
* Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
* Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
* Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|