Modality Sales Specialist - Disease Management Solutions
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop and drive Philips precision diagnostic solutions in Poland and selected CEE countries. Every day will offer new and exciting challenges, selling some of the Healthcare Industry's most innovative solutions. You will be required to build high-level business relationships both internally and externally, constantly being aware of current and future market trends with respect to customer and overall industry, and execute a planned approach to maximizing sales volumes and margins.
You are responsible for:
* Delivering and implementing Global strategy for digital pathology and disease management solutions in Poland and other CEE countries
* Promote Philips solutions and services in customer visits, seminars and trade shows
* Train and support local direct and indirect sales teams at product knowledge and competitor analysis
* Update stakeholders with customer facing role (e.g. District Managers, Account Managers) on product and market developments
* Development of projects, especially Enterprise scale.
* Execute the marketing plan for the assigned Business Lines (BL).
* Provide information about market trends, competitor's sales practices and potential projects to the responsible Business Manager
* Provide input in the generation of the BL order intake/ sales forecast
* Participate in the district sales planning exercise for the BL, securing high-quality funnel management that is captured in the CRM tool
* Building and maintaining proper relations with healthcare KOLs
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Experience in Modality Management, digital pathology or ultrasound will be a strong asset
* At least Bachelor's Degree: IT, Bioengineering, Medical Engineering or Medicine (preferred)
* Outspoken communication, presentation, selling and effective negotiating skills
* Fluent English in addition to the local (Polish) language.
* Ability to work independently while interacting within a (virtual) team with all levels of the organization
* Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
* Proven experience in a sales environment will be advantageous.
In return, we offer you
path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its healthcare capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Posted on:||22 Jul 2021|