Customer Order Management & Logistics Support Specialist with Dutch
You will be the main point of contact for own Customers and multiple internal stakeholders within the Western Europe region, for all ordering activities and enquiry/query management to resolution, across the entire Order to Delivery (OTD) process. You will be responsible for maintaining order data within our SAP R/3 System.
Please note that we are open for the successful candidate to be located in other city in Poland, working 100% remotely.
* Executing the complete order process of your own group of Customers (receiving the order from our Customer, checking the order in SAP R/3 on product codes, stock availability, delivery lead times, logistic appointments, collaborating with your peers within other departments, up to the delivery of the order at our Customer)
* Increasing NSV through proactively cross-selling (e.g. product promotions, alternative products and new products).
* Handling tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing daily tasks according to the current business needs.
* Taking the responsibility of the Customers' logistics claims through Dispute Case Management tool, investigating the complaint, creating credit/debit notes and returns, liaising with stakeholders when required.
* Cooperating and communicating with different stakeholders daily: Sales, Deployment, Marketing, Master Data, Collections, Pricing, CashApp, Demand Managers, Logistics, Tactical Planners, Transport, Subject Matter Experts, Project teams, Internal Control, ECOM, ITS.
* Participating as an active contributor in regular teleconferences/meetings with stakeholders. Addressing Customer requirements shortcoming. Pro-actively communicating challenges and searching for the optimal solutions adjusted to the current situation. Providing dedicated order management and supply chain/logistics expertise.
* Having direct written and verbal contact with own Customers and partners in both Dutch and English languages. Maintaining and developing relationships with own Customers. Providing great Customer Service to increase Customer satisfaction and minimizing Customer complaints.
* Resolve enquiries and delivery queries promptly and liaise with interested parties, communicating both progress and the outcome. Identify and solve systemic and complex order fulfilment and supply chain related issues.
* Managing proactively Customer portfolio, updating regularly internal documentation related to Customer's data.
* Identifying continuous improvement opportunities and cost savings, addressing gaps in current processes and suggesting optimized ways of working to improve customer satisfaction and the team's efficiency.
* Understanding KPI requirements and own work impact in order to achieve and exceed desired results.
* Understanding and fulfilling all regulations of the internal policies as well as internal control framework, providing analysis as requested by Internal Control or Quality Assurance.
* Taking part in different projects outside of regular work responsibilities, providing expertise, collecting data, taking active part in process analysis and improvement implementation.
* Providing training to other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested
* Fluent English and Dutch is essential
* Preferably: Earlier customer-facing experience in Order Management / Customer Service in FMCG sector / Order To Cash / Supply Chain roles
* Master's degree (or in the middle of studies)
* Thorough knowledge of MS - Office tools
* SAP skills will be ideal
* Excellent time management skills, sense of urgency, able to separate urgent and important, able to manage pressured situations
* Able to use own initiative and to work independently with multiple deadlines/tasks
* Attention to detail, analytical and high level of accuracy
* Customer relationship management skills
* Strong team player with the ability to work within the group and to train new team members
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Adaptable/responsive to change
* Proactive/can-do attitude
* Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal skills will be essential
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Poland- Flexible Location
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|